Guild Siege

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Siege

So i want to know what happens and how it decides who wins if both teams are 0 HP

Firelilly

We believe it would go on BR but will will confirm this theory and let you know.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

another point to note - if both teams at the end of the battle are at 0HP each, but if during that day, one of them hit 0HP first, but have a highrer BR, how would that be fiair if they won

Comment

would be just beeing nasty if so then i want my balens back

Comment

well seems we lost and we got them to 0 HP first but they have more Guild BR which to me is unfair we should both get loser rewards or win rewards if we both draw then again when has the events been fair xD

Comment

so if you have players from westcoast or from anywhere else that will be awake at reset on eastcoast server, they kill everything before the players from eastcoast that play on east coast server get online and that is just bullsh it first part of this is it already make time start at 06:00 or so on the server till 22:00 server so every timezone at least the players in those time zones got a change ... that said do something about the account sharing as well!!!! ashould not be to hard to put something in that can record with what gets online with time versus distance!
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I got confirmation. If both guilds are at 0 HP after 24hrs, then both guilds receive the failure rewards.
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

well time to change that then.. its just rubbish you have 24hours to kill ennemy.. and you put effort in killing fast and lose in the end cus BR or cus they reduced your hp in last few min........ and another note how to acces the siege shop other then trough your bag's????????

Comment

True Scenario ...Guild A kills all the Defence nodes of Guild B in approximately 6/7 hours (I wasnt online as I prefer to sleep at night lol) and Guild B HP is 0 ... Guild A has 4000 HP at this point in time and its members can no longer attack Guild B ....BUT in the wonderful world of Guild Siege the members of Guild B can carry on attacking Guild A until they have reduced their HP is 0 too.

In a majority of sieges this will mean that both sides will always both have 0 HP at the end of 24 hours ... so according to this both guilds receive failure rewards ...what a crock of ****... I'm not complaining its not my style, I just think it is sad that Guild battle has descended to the bottom of the pit when past Guild battles although not perfect, and always laggy, had at least some fun factor and win or lose PvP or team fighting and a true outcome to the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                    I got confirmation. If both guilds are at 0 HP after 24hrs, then both guilds receive the failure rewards.
                    This needs to be change - who ever gets to 0 hp looses FACT as above guild A 1bill BR (example) gets Guild B 10bill BR to 0HP in 12 hours, before even GUILD B come online, but somehow they both loose.

What have you gus been smokin to come up with a jack *** method like that.

Makes me wonder what you are plannig for the future of this game

Comment

We have discussed this last night with them, those concerns. Our suggestion was made to make it 12hrs long, from 10am to 10pm and when one hits 0 that it ends. Let's hope they make those changes. The forum mods and the GMs do not have control on how something is made, nor R2, that is 7Road. All we can do is express concern. The suggestion was sent to them.

Comment

We have discussed this last night with them, those concerns. Our suggestion was made to make it 12hrs long, from 10am to 10pm and when one hits 0 that it ends. Let's hope they make those changes. The forum mods and the GMs do not have control on how something is made, nor R2, that is 7Road. All we can do is express concern. The suggestion was sent to them.
                        u can make loads of suggestions till u bang ur head against a brick wall or pull a gun out shoot urself in head they dont listen

but wave a credit card transaction in front of them they rush to kiss ur backside and drool at the amount u spent

Comment

well it be good if they shorten the time, but could u even ask them to make the energy reset one or 2 times during battle time for free? For smaller guilds whit not so many active players its pointless to participy if u only can hit 4 times, exp. againts a guild whit many members. Its not fare...
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Not sure who you consulted for feedback about this feature, but I can tell you from a member of the biggest and the strongest guild, we weren't consulted about this lousy replacement for imperial wars!!! Well more than 75% of our guild cannot participate in this feeble minded, poorly thought through "guild event". I have not been able to join in both rounds thus far and highly doubt I'll be able to join in future ones due to the time of the event and huge restrictions. Change this to make it a proper guild event where everyone can participate in!

Comment

This event will be pointless if will end when one of towers hit 0 hp. Few cashers just go buy energy and kill all enemy towers for 10-15 min. So how whole guild can participate? And how the weaker guild can gain some points? Or it will be event just for few. If this will replace Imperial War your suggestion for 12 hours is good. But the battle should going on till end to can more people used their energy on harass. About that some people complain cant participate all is guild members fault. Our big keep their energy almost till end and all little can use harass to gain personal contribution to can get personal rewards in the end season. The other thing this event cant replace any guild battles we had till now. You have to fight people afk. In the way is designed towers die to fast maybe they have to make towers to don't die with 3 attacks to die with 8 or 10 or something like that. Is nice when the moderators make suggestions to the devs for changes to ask first people in forum what they think about this. Or even better to ask devs to ask players with feedback so everyone to can tell his opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X