Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    It can happen. BR isn't everything when stats are being worked on.
    good
    so what u will do when specter keep activates and stuns ‘ with good stats "?
    or just waiting time up and let them 'devs’ decide who wins ?

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
      a very simple answer to a bitter question ; how do a mouse defead an elephant? - by beeing more clever ..it is that simple. Like it or not.. but its a fackt that BR isint everything in this game. You toons stats, yours sylph choice. the way you build yours battle produktion, you willpower and sun euda and you dragon chant should all be supporthing you toon and each others. And then you pick you titans to support you own way to battle. Its all in the way YOU PLAY. and then u choose u goddess and show uss how u play.. for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!
      wow, so Smart Rat
      can u teach us , what which how or everything ..
      when specter and stuns keep activates, what plan u using ?
      and ty for teaching us

Comment

Originally posted by game318 View Post

wow, so Smart Rat
        and ty for teaching us
        but ofcourse.. u come to BG and give me a hug so I teach u
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

lol KAt I miss ur hugs. Come play with me
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I just took some ss's of my toon. Now I'm a Mage so I am not only working on MATK but also my PDEF. Now I use a Frigga and she uses PATK and MATK so i put PATK gems on her also. I don't know what class you run but honestly building up ur lower stats along with your main. Also look at what type of attacks your willpower pokie and sylphs use. on my Frigga i have 3 Matk and 3 PATK. She has both types of attacks so i enhanced them. I hope this helps
            Attached Files
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by game318 View Post

wow, so Smart Rat
              and ty for teaching us
              sounds more like you want everything told so you can mimic other players there toon without doing your own best to find out what works good.
              do not forget everyone got there own play stile

So i agree with katjuza come to bg and have fun

But carefull with hugging Katjuza she gotr sharp nails
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

The greatest difference is player stats and titan/skill rotation, not battle rating.
                A player could rest their willpower, sylph, goddess, relics, etc. and lose some 75% BR,
                but still beat someone with slightly lower player stats but with everything on and full br.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

sounds more like you want everything told so you can mimic other players there toon without doing your own best to find out what works good.
                  He's asking because he doesn't believe you. If you were to give him a reply, he will tell you he tried that and it didn't work, and that there is no way to counter specter buffs and stuns.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

but ofcourse.. u come to BG and give me a hug so I teach u
                    i hope also.
                    i hope u can teach us.
                    what should we do when specter + stuns activates?
                    i looking people for teaching us.

i believe every players and accept your opinion, but i dont believe "MemoryLane"
                    because i did what "MemoryLane" said but didnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                      I just took some ss's of my toon. Now I'm a Mage so I am not only working on MATK but also my PDEF. Now I use a Frigga and she uses PATK and MATK so i put PATK gems on her also. I don't know what class you run but honestly building up ur lower stats along with your main. Also look at what type of attacks your willpower pokie and sylphs use. on my Frigga i have 3 Matk and 3 PATK. She has both types of attacks so i enhanced them. I hope this helps
                      tyvm for teaching us

i hope can find more info , if u have any idea pls teach us.
                      ty!!!

Comment

You're right. You can think like that.
                        Because most people are afraid, they won't choose to tell you.
                        but i hope to find the answer , because i test test and test but still no work.
                        I believe that the players'opinions are the most authentic because you or all players have more experience.

ty for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                          The greatest difference is player stats and titan/skill rotation, not battle rating.
                          A player could rest their willpower, sylph, goddess, relics, etc. and lose some 75% BR,
                          but still beat someone with slightly lower player stats but with everything on and full br.
                          ty for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            He's asking because he doesn't believe you. If you were to give him a reply, he will tell you he tried that and it didn't work, and that there is no way to counter specter buffs and stuns.
                            Everyone has the right to speak.
                            If you're not giving advice, please be quiet and let others speak

and i ask asked and asking ... you
                            When specter and +stuns "keep to 6 rounds ", what u will do ?
                            and pls the idea from you is my first tested idea , and no work .
                            because i say said and saying.. "When"specter +stuns activates.

You can't answer that. Why stop players from discussing it?
                            Have we fouled?
                            Why do you bother our discussion again and again?
                            Last edited by game318; 02-02-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

i hope to have more info if you want to share.

I accept all answer, and ty for everyone.
                              we testing and trying to fix us toons about br and stats .
                              but we still have a question..
                              ‘when specter and stuns keep activates“
                              so i will ask that question, i hope you understand.
                              pls give more info if you can , ty

Comment

LMAO ghost.. I love to hear that u like my hugs.. but I dont have nails..no sharps or tamed.. :P I got a bow and I know how to use it
                                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                                X