Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    Can I please get your in-game name and server #

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    If you think it's all reasonable “sunlight and specter ", you can send questionnaires to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Doesn't completely matter when your argument is based solely on your opponent being 49mil BR lower than you, which is what your private messages kept coming back to - your point about how it's not fair that someone with 49mil less BR was able to beat you. Having higher BR does not entitle you to win every fight you get into, especially when we don't know how your toon is built, and we don't know how their toon is built.
    Listen carefully.
    i asking
    and we hope to know
    WHEN SPECTER activates , what we should do?

They are related.
    so we asking u. when specter activates , what we should do?
    and i think lot players r feeling unfair and incomprehension, if u have good br still lost.
    So do you think the players are wrong?
    or do you think players feel unfair and can't ask questions?

Last edited by game318; 01-11-2019, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    If possible, who was this player that so elegantly beat you? what server? and if I may ask, what is your in game name and server number. I want to see how your accounts compare on the build scale.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by game318 View Post
    we hope to know "when specter is activates" , what we should do?
    if u want players just afk to waiting game over , i think lot players will disagree
    Doesn't completely matter when your argument is based solely on your opponent being 49mil BR lower than you, which is what your private messages kept coming back to - your point about how it's not fair that someone with 49mil less BR was able to beat you. Having higher BR does not entitle you to win every fight you get into, especially when we don't know how your toon is built, and we don't know how their toon is built.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    and pls specter can disable Downfall Spear also

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    we hope to know "when specter is activates" , what we should do?
    if u want players just afk to waiting game over , i think lot players will disagree

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    There is a way to beat the 4 specters, if you have noticed that a lot of the top BR players are using 4 sunlight talismans. If their potency is maxed for those talisman. The buff will pop often. Which in turn prevents the specter buff from placing upon you. There are ways and means. You just have to watch the game and learn what the top BR players are accomplishing.

Yes BR matters and yes stats matter. Most players I have seen push their BR with HP astrals and use HP pennants. HP increases this way doesn't make you 'stronger' just takes longer to kill you. Those who concentrate on their Defense are harder to beat and those who concentrate on attack will kill you quicker but lacked their defense. There are many arguments in the game, about how one class is cheated out, or how dragonchant is unfair.

But your toon, is your build, if you are being beat by smaller players, you have to ask what are they doing that I can counter them with. How can I improve my odds of not being beat by them. Read all items in game that are provided to you and decide. Is it better to have a stun relic? is it better to have a relic that reflect damage back even when your stunned? is it better to have a relic that increases and restores your HP? There are many questions that only you can answer on your toon build.

I wish you good luck.
    first u should read info from demmsquad .

second
    I've proved that it's ineffective “ 4 sunlight".
    because they r using 4x specters + keep stun + - 300 points every turns + odin
    4x specters - to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates”sometime keep over to 6+ turns "
    so how 4 sunlight can protect us?
    specter + stun = 3-6+ turns no heal no titan no buff no rune no dmg , so do u think sunlight can protect us ?
    and pls sunlight vs - 300 points every turns is invalid
    when specter activates, only atk we can pick or do .
    but all buff shut off "weak dmg", and they using odin shield + heal .
    next 1-2 hits game over
    so what should we do when specter is activates?
    pls teach us

last
    u guys r making players feeling confusion, u say BR matter and he/she said doesn't completely matter.
    so who we should trust?

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    There is a way to beat the 4 specters, if you have noticed that a lot of the top BR players are using 4 sunlight talismans. If their potency is maxed for those talisman. The buff will pop often. Which in turn prevents the specter buff from placing upon you. There are ways and means. You just have to watch the game and learn what the top BR players are accomplishing.

Yes BR matters and yes stats matter. Most players I have seen push their BR with HP astrals and use HP pennants. HP increases this way doesn't make you 'stronger' just takes longer to kill you. Those who concentrate on their Defense are harder to beat and those who concentrate on attack will kill you quicker but lacked their defense. There are many arguments in the game, about how one class is cheated out, or how dragonchant is unfair.

But your toon, is your build, if you are being beat by smaller players, you have to ask what are they doing that I can counter them with. How can I improve my odds of not being beat by them. Read all items in game that are provided to you and decide. Is it better to have a stun relic? is it better to have a relic that reflect damage back even when your stunned? is it better to have a relic that increases and restores your HP? There are many questions that only you can answer on your toon build.

I wish you good luck.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by demmsquad View Post
    the answer is really simple and very sad for the state of this game.... running 4 Spectre talisman gives the toon the ability to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates.. and it activates alot.. over and over and over just locking the opponent from doing any buffs that would help them.. no hp gain, no extra attack, nothing.. combine this with the stun relic that takes 3 turns away and stun goddess that takes 2 turns away and now u have a mega powerful toon that can take down others toons with twice the BR easy.. how to combat this is really easy... run this silly set up yourself.. a powerful high br toon running becomes even more powerful. U then can beat opponents u face that r running the 4 spectre stun relic stun goddess set up. but its also a sad state of the meta game of wartune...run this set up or lose to this set up is NOT fun.. for me,, stunning players over and over and over and stopping them from gaining any new buffs is lame fighting.. i have all of this made for set up but i dont run it for normal gameplay... this is strictly tournement stuff if just want to win.. i prefer to run the KH set up95% of the time... so be it if i lose fights that i could have won if i had run this set up...
    hmm, agree.
    good answer!!
    tyvm for your info

Leave a comment:

• demmsquad
    replied
    the answer is really simple and very sad for the state of this game.... running 4 Spectre talisman gives the toon the ability to shut off new buffs for 3 turns when it activates.. and it activates alot.. over and over and over just locking the opponent from doing any buffs that would help them.. no hp gain, no extra attack, nothing.. combine this with the stun relic that takes 3 turns away and stun goddess that takes 2 turns away and now u have a mega powerful toon that can take down others toons with twice the BR easy.. how to combat this is really easy... run this silly set up yourself.. a powerful high br toon running becomes even more powerful. U then can beat opponents u face that r running the 4 spectre stun relic stun goddess set up. but its also a sad state of the meta game of wartune...run this set up or lose to this set up is NOT fun.. for me,, stunning players over and over and over and stopping them from gaining any new buffs is lame fighting.. i have all of this made for set up but i dont run it for normal gameplay... this is strictly tournement stuff if just want to win.. i prefer to run the KH set up95% of the time... so be it if i lose fights that i could have won if i had run this set up...

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Part of the reason is some people build a toon on br others build them on stats so when you build on stats you have a much stronger toon than someone that has a lot of br.
    hmm
    but do you have thought about where BR came from?
    your proposal is valid.if differ 10000000-20000000.BR
    but that is differ 49000000 BR almost half , it may be a little hard to accept.
    anyway tyvm for your info

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Originally posted by game318 View Post
    "I don't understand why you keep asking why they that person was able to beat you. Forget the BR for a moment, because BR comes from a variety of sources, and so doesn't completely matter. A smaller BR player can beat you if you can't sylph, have no titans, and can't heal. " this is answer from R2 and i think this is good new for lower BR players

so we no need to care about BR any more?
    because BR is unimportance?
    oh
    we r going wrong side , took too much time and money to pushed BR.
    so pls teach us , what is important on this game?
    or how we can be smaller BR to beat bigger or stronger BR player?
    pls teach me , if u know the answer
    and tyvm
    Part of the reason is some people build a toon on br others build them on stats so when you build on stats you have a much stronger toon than someone that has a lot of br.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    and pls
    teach me
    i confusion now , because i just cared about BR.
    so what should i need to care?
    if anyone using 4x specter pls share some info to us
    ty

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Look, you asked how it was possible. You already know how it was possible. It's not a bug. That's just how this part of the game works. I've already told you, there's a thread that discusses this here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...hant-balancing which you should absolutely read and contribute your thoughts to.
    hmm
    i dont think
    i am foolish player , but now i got the answer from u .
    and now i understand, 4x specter talisman is the best choose and powerful than BR or everything.
    ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X