Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why a player " 68000000+ br" beat a stronger player "117000000"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    I just took some ss's of my toon. Now I'm a Mage so I am not only working on MATK but also my PDEF. Now I use a Frigga and she uses PATK and MATK so i put PATK gems on her also. I don't know what class you run but honestly building up ur lower stats along with your main. Also look at what type of attacks your willpower pokie and sylphs use. on my Frigga i have 3 Matk and 3 PATK. She has both types of attacks so i enhanced them. I hope this helps
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    lol KAt I miss ur hugs. Come play with me

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by game318 View Post

wow, so Smart Rat
    can u teach us , what which how or everything ..
    when specter and stuns keep activates, what plan u using ?
    and ty for teaching us
    but ofcourse.. u come to BG and give me a hug so I teach u

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    a very simple answer to a bitter question ; how do a mouse defead an elephant? - by beeing more clever ..it is that simple. Like it or not.. but its a fackt that BR isint everything in this game. You toons stats, yours sylph choice. the way you build yours battle produktion, you willpower and sun euda and you dragon chant should all be supporthing you toon and each others. And then you pick you titans to support you own way to battle. Its all in the way YOU PLAY. and then u choose u goddess and show uss how u play.. for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!
    wow, so Smart Rat
    can u teach us , what which how or everything ..
    when specter and stuns keep activates, what plan u using ?
    and ty for teaching us

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    It can happen. BR isn't everything when stats are being worked on.
    good
    so what u will do when specter keep activates and stuns ‘ with good stats "?
    or just waiting time up and let them 'devs’ decide who wins ?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    . for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!

Am not that evil Mhuwhahahaa

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    a very simple answer to a bitter question ; how do a mouse defead an elephant? - by beeing more clever ..it is that simple. Like it or not.. but its a fackt that BR isint everything in this game. You toons stats, yours sylph choice. the way you build yours battle produktion, you willpower and sun euda and you dragon chant should all be supporthing you toon and each others. And then you pick you titans to support you own way to battle. Its all in the way YOU PLAY. and then u choose u goddess and show uss how u play.. for the name of some big bad evil god..take the stuns away!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    It can happen. BR isn't everything when stats are being worked on.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    good BR= take longer to kill.
    so the chances of survival are better than lower players when specter active.
    but if specter keep and keep "more than 3-6+ turns" + stuns 'and no heal" , neither strong or lower players have a chance to fight back.
    this will inevitably make other players feel unfair. " lower or strong BR"
    if can fix specter , i think lot players will accept.

I'm very grateful to the players who gave me information.
    ty

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    go to dragonchant and read what specter does just hover over the talis
    ty for your info
    i know that.
    i hope can read more info about specter.
    because stuff is hard to find and need luck to max it.
    any shortcomings should be noted when using specter?

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    go to dragonchant and read what specter does just hover over the talis

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    Originally posted by rali.savova View Post
    When specter set is activated you cant do nothing just can hope to survive till gone. Player 49mil less then you can beat you easy with 4 specter set and stun relic if they work often. You just will stay and watch till he killing you. If you build your toon on br not on stats and keep fighting in normal mode you will be beaten from lower br players that using set 4 specters and stun relic. Max potency on set 4 specters is 25% that s mean almost all the time you will have this buff on. Best way to prevent this is to use set 4 sunlights with max potency or to use set 4 spectars with max potency. If you been in dragonchant mode with some of these sets he wont be able to kill you for sure. If you keep playing in normal mode you will get killed from low br players with good stats. Is not enough to have good br you still need to know well how to use all options which can help you to win in battle. Like or not dragonchant is more powerful coz of buffs and potency.
    ty for your info.
    i like your answer.
    the point is specter .
    so i thinking to use specter also, so pls give more info about specter
    ty

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    Unfortunately without your account details I can not assist further. Could you provide those please.

Leave a comment:

• game318
    replied
    and i think both of them need to be balanced.
    if one of them over, there will still be problems also.
    We are not aiming at you, but we hope you understanding of the problem.
    This is a problem many players encounter now.
    if disagree , send questionnaires to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• rali.savova
    replied
    When specter set is activated you cant do nothing just can hope to survive till gone. Player 49mil less then you can beat you easy with 4 specter set and stun relic if they work often. You just will stay and watch till he killing you. If you build your toon on br not on stats and keep fighting in normal mode you will be beaten from lower br players that using set 4 specters and stun relic. Max potency on set 4 specters is 25% that s mean almost all the time you will have this buff on. Best way to prevent this is to use set 4 sunlights with max potency or to use set 4 spectars with max potency. If you been in dragonchant mode with some of these sets he wont be able to kill you for sure. If you keep playing in normal mode you will get killed from low br players with good stats. Is not enough to have good br you still need to know well how to use all options which can help you to win in battle. Like or not dragonchant is more powerful coz of buffs and potency.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X