X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS222
    started a topic Not seeing announced maint but all kong servers down

Not seeing announced maint but all kong servers down

I'm not seeing any announced maintenance on this forum or the kong forum, but all of the kongregate servers are showing as offline for maintenance. This isn't the usual time for the normal maintenance either. Any info on why the servers are down?

• R218663074
    replied
    till now, it show server not ready, please wait

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Just in case anyone missed it over on Kong's forum, I left you guys a note letting you know that servers are expected to be down until Friday. We haven't been told a specific time. If I hear anything different, I will let you guys know.

Leave a comment:

• m.walters
    replied
    Thanks MemoryLane, take care...

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Thanks MemoryLane
    you are the bestest

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Kong will be under the ProC umbrella following this maintenance. Mods and GMs were not given prior notice, so we apologize that we weren't able to push for an announcement before the servers went down. I dropped you guys a note on your forum, for those who don't visit here. Downtime to transfer the files could take up to 24 hours. Unfortunately, since R2 is no longer involved with your platform, I don't have specifics on what time to expect the servers to be back up.

Please note, ProC is who you need to go to for support related issues now. You are always welcome to discuss the game here, all suggestions and feedback go to the same place, but we will not be able to assist with any character or server related issues for Kong players. I will not have any updates for you guys regarding this downtime.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    proficient city

said they bought that part of kong?
    Last edited by Arionrhod; 01-16-2019, 08:57 PM. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• m.walters
    replied
    Hello R2...
    will someone tell us what the hell is going on and why???????

Leave a comment:

• Immilyn
    replied
    When navigating to the game on Kongregate now that it has reappeared the address is displaying as:

https://www.kongregate.com/games/ProficientCity/wartune

I feel like it's supposed to say "R2Games" where it is displaying ProficientCity...

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Someone announced we are being moved to ************ ???

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    Game is still down for maintenance for an unspecified amount of time, but at least it can be found on kongregate again. The URL that displays when navigating to the server select screen has changed.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Thank you Equinox. It's very disconcerting.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    We reported this earlier today, and now Kong wartune has disappeared, This has also just been reported. Bare with us on this issue. I am sorry there has been no announcement or such for this. I will keep you updated.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied
    I submitted tickets with both kongregate and R2. Kongregate says game is down for maintenance and will be back up "soon", with no definition of when "soon" will be. R2 replied with a generic cut/paste reply that apologizes for the loading issue and says their IT department is looking into it. Neither response is particularly helpful.
    It shouldn't be an alien concept for whoever took the game down for maintenance to put an actual official post on their forum saying what's going on and how long it will last.

Leave a comment:

• m.walters
    replied
    Where is R2? Wartune servers still down, hours later and yet still no one really knows what is happening... nothing from R2 and Kong states maintenance is the issue, with the only answer being that the servers will be back up "soon." The question is, what does soon actually mean.. minutes, hours, days, weeks or .... Would be nice if R2 would simply provide the minor service of posting on this issue, and let us know what is happening...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X