I need to warn everybody about this threat while browsing on firefox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to warn everybody about this threat while browsing on firefox

Greetigns, from 2 weeks ago and up to the date of this message i started to see unwanted ads in the current laptop in using with the mozilla firefox browser like the image sample i got using screencapture (the link of that one it´s the following, don´t open it by any means = [removed] )

and that happened when entered in different websites such as this forum without advice and despite all my methods to be as safe as possible while surfing among internet up to the previous date, such as adblocker, antivirus and forum checking just in case, i already used software solutions like adwcleaner with the following results:

# -------------------------------
    # Start: 02-03-2019
    # Duration: 00:00:04
    # OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
    # Cleaned: 1
    # Failed: 0

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services cleaned.

***** [ Folders ] *****

No malicious folders cleaned.

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files cleaned.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs cleaned.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI cleaned.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts cleaned.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

No malicious tasks cleaned.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Deleted HKCU\Software\drpsu

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Chromium entries cleaned.

***** [ Chromium URLs ] *****

No malicious Chromium URLs cleaned.

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries cleaned.

***** [ Firefox URLs ] *****

No malicious Firefox URLs cleaned.

[+] Delete Tracing Keys
    [+] Reset Winsock

AdwCleaner[S00].txt - [1268 octets] - [03/02/2019 16:25:01]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\Logs\AdwCleaner[C00].txt ##########

Yet this option the ads still appearing, leading me to using stronger adblockers (in this case "Adblock Plus"), but since i raed that this adware site it´s related to serious malware threats i hope to help in order you can catch those who are behind this site. Also i can let you the current list i wrote about the sites that tried to invade my network:

deloton
    bodelen
    cobalten
    inter1ads
    adskeeper

Be aware guys!!
    Thanks in advanced, and keep your hard work on the way..
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-04-2019, 09:00 AM.
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Some add-ons/extensions aren't picked up as malicious, so it's advised to check there to make sure nothing has attached itself while you were doing something else.

I once had a search engine type toolbar hijack firefox that I didn't notice for a while that was the culprit of some issues I'd been having at the time, that no scan I ran found. I got that from what should have been trusted software, but it happened to come with a hitchhiker. I had to uninstall that program before I could deal with the toolbar it left behind.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Also have attacked the same laptop with scareware came from the links appeared in the image capture, in that time i posted it to the antivirus support on twitter. i feel the need to say this to help stop this kind of bad stuff. Sorry for the delayed post of this data here.

Server= S31 US East
      Class = Knight
      Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Some add-ons/extensions aren't picked up as malicious, so it's advised to check there to make sure nothing has attached itself while you were doing something else.

I once had a search engine type toolbar hijack firefox that I didn't notice for a while that was the culprit of some issues I'd been having at the time, that no scan I ran found. I got that from what should have been trusted software, but it happened to come with a hitchhiker. I had to uninstall that program before I could deal with the toolbar it left behind.
        i saw that method in some Youtube videos, yet despite checking the control panel ain´t found any new and/or rare newer software. thank god the are no toolbars or starter pages installed. only those pop-ups remains. Those can be deleted when clearing browse history on firefox?

Server= S31 US East
        Class = Knight

Comment

you can delete firefox and profile Arc

how ever it is as well something to do with game and r2 since 2 weeks ghostery(what i use as 1 of a few) will stop game from loading further then choosing your server number So had to partly disable that.. Secondly filling in the server number and then get purchase order til you do reload then correct choose server number page pops up and can load game
          Thats in firefox
          i tried chrome can not use Noscript there cause will do same as Ghosrtery on firefox it will block game from loading after choosing the server goes to black screen and can wait for ever for the 7road logo

Same as in palemoon and some other browsers i tried and all happened about 2 weeks ago or just over that by now and only with the game

For firefox if you get all kind of pop ups at moment still then export your bookmarks & paswords
          Delete Firefox; Delete your Profile; Delete Flash and Delete Java
          Yes Game uses java script to
          Run Ccleaner update your virus scanner run it restart comp/laptop do ccleaner again and and registery in ccleaner then reinstall firefox flash and java
          Add NoScript uBlock origine and Ghostery(need to disable Smart blocking till they found game error)and should be good
          See if you still have those pop ups then i bet they be gone
          Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-04-2019, 11:03 AM. Reason: add/ taking type errors out
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

and last but not least be bloody careful with opening anything here in forum do not just click on links
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
              and last but not least be bloody careful with opening anything here in forum do not just click on links
              I try my best to remove anything clickable that I wouldn't click myself, but that's good practice everywhere, not just this forum.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol i clear out my pc wen ever r2 does maintenance and wow the tracking cookies and other stuff hidden just from this game is unbelievable lmao

Comment

Working...
                X