Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beg to differ the goddess did use to stun the world boss & in demon continent & the vortex bosses, but does not anymore, it was nerfed no way around it
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
      beg to differ the goddess did use to stun the world boss & in demon continent & the vortex bosses, but does not anymore, it was nerfed no way around it
      i agree totally even in player versus player the stun ratio is way way way way etc... down. but as anything else if the dev's say not then they probably messed something else that affects the goddess.
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I'm still getting feedback that the devs don't understand what the complaints are about because nothing in the code changed for goddesses, and in tests everything is working as it should be.

I don't know how to prove or disprove that stuns are working. I can't give you a screenshot showing that my Illiya did stun my opponent in Siege the day before yesterday, twice in one round. I know this wasn't relic related because I had forgotten to equip my relic for that fight. I also know it was working during Ares last week, as I spent a fair amount of time stunned as did a few of my opponents. I haven't been in any fights that last long enough for the goddess bar to fill up since then, but I will keep an eye on it during Ares this week. I would say I'd watch during Rumble, but is usually a laggy mess for me.

With the mention of the world boss, I did present the question that if goddesses weren't touched at all, was the "stun immune" buff on bosses and some mobs fixed. I will let you know when I get an answer to that question.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          I use the Illiya before and after the patch. It does work. There is only a 20% chance the stun will work. Admittedly I do not do world boss, but the stun doesn't actually work in there, it might pop on the boss but he is still hitting you. Now if you were going against a group of players and it didn't happen once during the fight, we could investigate that. But the World Boss, it doesn't work to prevent the boss hitting you. Sorry.
          today in Arena in all 15 matches, Illiya did NOT STUN ONCE!! My relic went off like wildfire though.
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I have been waiting before stating the goddess doesn't stun anymore. Not once it has stun vs players, or vs NPC. We have daily some arenas that go up to 200% 300% because they are very long. Not once has the stun be triggered during these battles. We can see the goddess wave trigger many times during those battles but not 1 stun out of it. obviously something is affecting it, I don't know the technical part of it but I am sure it doesn't stun anymore, making this goddess totally useless. I have reported the bug, others have reported the bug.
            ot point keep talking about it if you do not trust our reports. We are all spending hours daily in the game, so I think we should know. You just discourage people to even report the bugs with your attitude.
            What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I'm still getting feedback that the devs don't understand what the complaints are about because nothing in the code changed for goddesses, and in tests everything is working as it should be.

I don't know how to prove or disprove that stuns are working. I can't give you a screenshot showing that my Illiya did stun my opponent in Siege the day before yesterday, twice in one round. I know this wasn't relic related because I had forgotten to equip my relic for that fight. I also know it was working during Ares last week, as I spent a fair amount of time stunned as did a few of my opponents. I haven't been in any fights that last long enough for the goddess bar to fill up since then, but I will keep an eye on it during Ares this week. I would say I'd watch during Rumble, but is usually a laggy mess for me.

With the mention of the world boss, I did present the question that if goddesses weren't touched at all, was the "stun immune" buff on bosses and some mobs fixed. I will let you know when I get an answer to that question.
              the goddess Dose Not work as intended any longer ofcourse the devs will say it is working as it should be that's because they don't want to listen to what they players are saying it is very simple the goddess dose not stun when the goddess first was added to the game it use to stun in world boss arena ares rumble and venus this dose not happen any longer all the complaints that players are saying about this goddess are not wrong we are not blind or dumb we know how this goddess is supposed to work and we are not new to the game many of us have been playing for years even when they get a screen shot or video they still do nothing to fix it because all they will say is that it is working as intended just to shut the player up

Comment

before patch stun from illya worked everywhere including world boss

after patch u rarely get 1 stun or maybe none at all in fights just down to luck

i know they altered the stun from illya in world boss as the world boss has his debuff to stop it getting stunned

yesterday i got 1 stun in broken space and thats all from all events dungeons etc from game

so either its BROKEN or DEVS ALTERED IT and is telling us porkies saying its (working as intended)

Comment

stun doesnt work that often anymore as it used to do

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    before patch stun from illya worked everywhere including world boss

after patch u rarely get 1 stun or maybe none at all in fights just down to luck

i know they altered the stun from illya in world boss as the world boss has his debuff to stop it getting stunned

yesterday i got 1 stun in broken space and thats all from all events dungeons etc from game

so either its BROKEN or DEVS ALTERED IT and is telling us porkies saying its (working as intended)
                    wish they nerved the relic that way
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Goddess is still NOT stunning!!! You can't tell us that nothing has been changed when obviously it has!!
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                      Server: S551 GlassMines
                      Guild: Spartans
                      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

illiya stun not working, only stun relic working. tried in arena even longer battle, illiya stun won't work.

Comment

My illiya has been working. Please provide a video during battle showing it isnt working for you.
                          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

There is definitely something wrong. I use the Illya goddess and not had one stun since patch. Others on my server have noticed same thing.

Maybe this is something that hasn't affected everyone and with it being a chance thing, makes it hard to test.

Comment

maybe it only works on r2 servers, lol
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	illiya.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1984336
                                Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                                X