Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Goddess Illya doesn't stun anymore since patch, bug or made on purpose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know because i see it working for other players. As for relic, yes.. it triggers more often because it has only % and not % + chance (difference is huge). What could be wrong on some servers, may simple be caused by small bug that triggers goddess and relic at the same time. That may affect it and result could be 0.

Comment

Thats just guessing...

How ever it is not high on the repair list anyway of the dev's meaning people who invested there time etc in the illiya are just scre wed
      I do not use the relic btw so it can not trigger on same time ...so that suggestion you can throw out of the window
      Result is just always 0 no matter how long a battle take's, and if you read back through all comments you will see it is not just a few servers or just on 1 time zone group
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

There's no guessing if you see it happening. When relic stun is activated you can see relic stun icon.
        I have seen all those comments and i never said that nerf possibility is not true. I just said, that it's not affecting us.
        As long as we don't know the formula or the game code, we can't say the cause of it. Assumption based opinions or guessing will not get us anywhere.
        By the way,.. more stun items, doesn't mean, that players will be stunned more often. Stun has been op for a long time and seems a lot don't remember what happened years ago with previous stun system and stun has a counter system (influence and cutie accessory).

Comment

Tried using stun relic and illiya goddess in arena (short of long battle), stun relic working (for long battle and during the entire 15 matches) but during 15 matches illiya goddess never stun. If it's 20% chance to stun an opponent, at least during the 15 matches will get few (at least 1) stun for illiya but it never will.

Cuties demon eye, I'm not sure if previous description said can stun 2 rounds then during recent maintenance said 50% chance to stun 2 rounds. Going back to illiya, description said 20% chance but the actual coding maybe 0% chance to stun. Description can be tricky, if compare to the actual code it maybe different.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
            Tried using stun relic and illiya goddess in arena (short of long battle), stun relic working (for long battle and during the entire 15 matches) but during 15 matches illiya goddess never stun. If it's 20% chance to stun an opponent, at least during the 15 matches will get few (at least 1) stun for illiya but it never will.

Cuties demon eye, I'm not sure if previous description said can stun 2 rounds then during recent maintenance said 50% chance to stun 2 rounds. Going back to illiya, description said 20% chance but the actual coding maybe 0% chance to stun. Description can be tricky, if compare to the actual code it maybe different.
            just to know there is skill on cutie equip that is call stun ressist and all ppl i guess have it till now 22%-49% and before patch who add cuties iliya had low chance to stun her 20% is low cuz she not have skills who give better success to atk like critical and penetration for that ilyia is so low in stun i personal get stun from iliya only few time in all my game play in all kind of PvP and i play alot BG after add cutie i never get stun from iliya cuz use that stune ressist skill and from relic that reduce to 1 stun maybe per day or none.My advice stop to use stun stuff cuz are start to be useless now in the best case you can stun someone only once in battle so in othere words will not help you any more to win against someone who is 5-10m+ br better then you. So better play game and bulid yours acc and dont take to much hope on stun cuz when all ppl reach 49% stun ressist i think there will not be anymore any kind of stun

Comment

Try using Illya Goddess on boss in Demon Continent - before it would stun - now it does not stun at all although boss can stun you!! I have fought battles without cuties or stun resist abilities and Illya DOES NOT stun. I am on GameRocks Server 5 Oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by R2139541652 View Post
                Try using Illya Goddess on boss in Demon Continent - before it would stun - now it does not stun at all although boss can stun you!! I have fought battles without cuties or stun resist abilities and Illya DOES NOT stun. I am on GameRocks Server 5 Oceanic
                I have used it over and over again in Demon Continent as well. Illya has not stunned at all anywhere. 20% or not, it's does ZERO now !

Comment

so the ***** still forgot to fix their ***? they bunch of t wats

Comment

a well why complain on forum when they dun read it and they dun fix jack unless its recharge or spend related then they fix it day before it happens

Comment

u guys still crying about the stun not working?..jeez.. u not supposed to be aplu to stun dungeon or wb bosses and u should not try to stun kat anymore :P
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

they need to fix what they messed up... else refund all material putted in Illya cus she useless now

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                          u guys still crying about the stun not working?..jeez.. u not supposed to be aplu to stun dungeon or wb bosses and u should not try to stun kat anymore :P
                          come here kat i miss stunning you...lol
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

come here kat i miss stunning you...lol
                            would love too, But I think we cant meet on BG for now..sense they moved uss in the latest merge.
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Now lilya's stun works again after this new patch...i could stun the last boss in demon continent, it was an easy win against it with the new dragonchant skills as well.

Comment

yup illiya stunn works again.. and relic stunn got nerved up to goes continue lol
                                Theonlyghost
                                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                                Server : S122 US-East
                                Guild : Fenix
                                Class : Mage
                                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X