X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2139428048
    started a topic Holy Dragon Essence

Holy Dragon Essence

Why it says i have insufficient materials, I have 5 essence in the bag...and the upggrade button shows 5 is needed...but doesnt work.

• Ivselllnibe
    replied
    lets wait for friday to getting new pile gift, so we can see these holy dragon essence again there for free...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

and you 100% sure of this? So after i sell all 400k of it the exchange wont pop up?
    One cannot be 100% sure of anything when it comes to Wartune. However, considering we've been told to sell the items prior to the patch if we need room because there would be no updates to the existing system, I'd go with a strong very unlikely in regards to an exchange.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

and you 100% sure of this? So after i sell all 400k of it the exchange wont pop up?
    do not sell you can use in voyage

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There will not be an exchange.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    will their be a exchange event for dragon essence to holy dragon essence as most of us ave some of it left over maybe a 100 dragon essence to 1 holy dragon essence exchange event
    There will not be an exchange.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    will their be a exchange event for dragon essence to holy dragon essence as most of us ave some of it left over maybe a 100 dragon essence to 1 holy dragon essence exchange event

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    it doesn't lit up today as u exchanged the required quantity of eggs to holy dragon essence

so save the eggs

Tuesday should change and allow u to exchange again hopefully that's if devs let u do it

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Needing [essence amount]+1 to upgrade is planned for a fix during next week's maintenance (not this thursday, but next thursday).

R267635585 Unrelated issues should have their own threads, so they can be noticed. I need a screenshot of your hot event exchange. Also, please note, exchange limits are not daily limits, so if you've already exchanged for 20 essence, you won't be able to exchange for any more during this event.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by R267635585 View Post
    still cant exchange and new day. Its not even light up now
    That is cause you already exchanged for the amount allowed.
    Look at the bottom of the hot event where you try to exchange and you see will how many days is left.
    It is nothing different then with other things there, is a total of max amount you can can exchange nothing new on that they do that with diff things in hot events.

Leave a comment:

• R267635585
    replied
    still cant exchange and new day. Its not even light up now

Leave a comment:

• clicker
    replied
    If you really do need more than 5 in order to use them when the spots only cost 5 essence than all I can say is that the devs have reached a new level of stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    you can only exchange so many each day - eggs to essence

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    its ust annoying why need 6 when it needs 5 to up

Leave a comment:

• R267635585
    replied
    have 32 eggs but cant exchange for holy dragon essence???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X