X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also
    Davideno r2games-s1 (s215)

all gems from catacombs are missing as well

got photos of all my inventory and vault as proof - took them before maintenance.
    Last edited by daft48eddiex; 07-25-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I can add me as well
      Davideno r2games s1 (s215)
      All gems including those from todays catacombs
      divinity souls
      diamonds
      all crystals both resistance and will except shards

cannot convert or synth any of these. so crystal event is dead for me.

I do not have the treasure inventory activated - and will not after r2 stole gems during the treasure inventory debacle in december 2015.

Comment

Same Issue with Gems, Crystals, will Crystals, etc.
        S306 - Guyver

Comment

R2 has posted a thread addressing the issue here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-missing-issue
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

We just Reset and I lost more gems what the **** is going on

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              R2 has posted a thread addressing the issue here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-missing-issue
              Thanks for the reporting.
              It was quite surprising to see all "gems" that could go into Treasure Inventory are gone after this (07/25/2019 4 AM EDT) maintenance, even though I (and lots others) do not have treasure inventory.
              Hopefully they'd get the rollback done in time so we could have some time to do today's RES crystal events.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                Hopefully they'd get the rollback done in time so we could have some time to do today's RES crystal events.
                I think they have to find the issue first, somewhere within a very substantial amount of code, then this time do adequate testing (which likely should always be done before implementing code changes) before trying to release a fix...so, they're correctly estimating it'll take them time to act. If they don't get it done in time for maintenance, I hope they'll update here and give us a clue.

The S14 cluster, including S36, for GameRocks/Kabam is definitely also impacted in a big way here.

Comment

MemoryLane Do you know if they are going to do a server rollback or are they going to merge the changes? When is tonight's maintenance going to happen?

I'm logging out to avoid losing data/progress. Hopefully they have fixed things (a rollback is fine) when I get back on.

At the mean time, *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post

I think they have to find the issue first, somewhere within a very substantial amount of code, then this time do adequate testing (which likely should always be done before implementing code changes) before trying to release a fix...so, they're correctly estimating it'll take them time to act. If they don't get it done in time for maintenance, I hope they'll update here and give us a clue.

The S14 cluster, including S36, for GameRocks/Kabam is definitely also impacted in a big way here.
                    To be honest, they should not have touched the gem synthesis panel to begin with. No matter the old way or the new way, or any other way, there will always be some complaints about it being "not user friendly enough". Reality is that the original, old way is already fully functional, and they should keep it functional as-is, without going through the unnecessary complication of "improving" it. Some other parts of the game are in greater need of development resources than this part. But regardless, at the moment we could only put our hope in tonight's maintenance.

Comment

all my gems, resistance crystal, sylpy divinity soyl, eudaemon diamond all lost server S595
                      mike13

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

To be honest, they should not have touched the gem synthesis panel to begin with. No matter the old way or the new way, or any other way, there will always be some complaints about it being "not user friendly enough"...Some other parts of the game are in greater need of development resources than this part. But regardless, at the moment we could only put our hope in tonight's maintenance.
                        As far as priorities go, I have to agree on this particular item.

And, rather than pure "development," a stable play environment that works swiftly and smoothly for all is more important than tweaking the niceties...if you can't play the game in the first place, who even cares if the gem merges happen neatly?

Someone out there cared enough to try to make this better. Let's give them that much credit. Maybe they assigned it to a newer programmer while more experienced people are trying to tackle other issues, so maybe there's some logic behind this being done and other things not happening. But, the more that's done and added now, the more that has to be adjusted with the alleged transfer to HTML5. So...why don't we just get there first? THEN you can do all this other stuff and make people even happier...once they have a game they can play on a stable platform. Instead, we get this debacle, and we run a risk of it happening all over again when you have to retool code for HTML5.

As priorities go...I hope 7Road gets a clue on this and chooses the real and urgent ones as if there's a 10-alarm fire under its seat. They're blowing up their game, and their reputation. Having this large an issue today only led to me hearing goodbyes from more guild members, because they can't fight this and lag, too. I'm guessing that'll be going on all across Wartune. Definitely not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                          I do not have the treasure inventory activated...
                          This could be one reason for the missing gems.
                          After digging through a dozen servers and toons, the only ones whose gems are intact are:
                          ) those with treasure inventory open, or
                          2) those who put their gems in guild vault.
                          Gems in the mail (before expiration) are also intact.

That leads me to believe the maintenance assumes TREASURE INVENTORY for storing gems, so those without it would not be able to see their gems.
                          However, if that's the case, then newly obtained gems should disappear immediately. But in reality they didn't disappear until after a refresh.
                          Been researching on this issue the whole day but only got as much as the above. I'm sharing it to see if it helps in any way.

Comment

I too missed all my gems and Chrystals on s 67 Europe account MrMerlim. couldĀ“t send a ticket need help.

Comment

I did not monitor or take a screenshot of my gems inventory. before the maintenance. II still have gems but I'm not sure if it's affected by game bug or not. Maybe the developer can review all the accounts. We can't tell if we are affected with the game bug or not (if ever lost minimal gem quantity). For players that gems all disappeared it's obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X