This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Gem Missing Issue

According to our tech team, today’s maintenance that was focused on adjusting the Gem Synthesis rules but it led to an issue causing the Inventory Gem to disappear for some users.

A new maintenance has been scheduled the evening of July 25th. Please check our forum for the latest info!
    Last edited by mandy; 07-25-2019, 10:52 AM.

So the gem synth events that are running now we can forget?

How very r2 !!

Comment

also she did not say what year the "evening of July 25th" will be - might not be until 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mandy View Post
        According to our tech team, today’s maintenance that was focused on adjusting the Gem Synthesis rules but it led to an issue causing the Inventory Gem to disappear for some users.

A new maintenance has been scheduled the evening of July 25th. Please check our forum for the latest info!
        Do you have an idea at what time the maintenance would take place?

Are they going to do a rollback or merge the changes?

We'd want to get some time to do the RES crystal synthesis event, and also want to exchange the event chests before the exchange is over.
        If a rollback is necessary, it's ok for us to lose a day of game progress.
        However we do want to have an idea of what to expect. Please tell us.
        Last edited by wtfarmers; 07-25-2019, 12:49 PM. Reason: Added some questions

Comment

will we be getting back what has been removed or will it be like treasure inventory debacle.........
          where nobody got back what was taken.........
          and they gave a compensation to everyone - even if they had nothing taken.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            will we be getting back what has been removed or will it be like treasure inventory debacle.........
            where nobody got back what was taken.........
            and they gave a compensation to everyone - even if they had nothing taken.
            For a system-wide issue like this one, a rollback to the previous backup followed by a merge of the current changes would have fixed everything.
            It is not difficult to roll everything back to the previous server backup.
            I'm not sure about the merge part. It's possibly acceptable to lose 0.5 - 7 days of game data/progress to preserve the longer-term progress we've lost from this maintenance.

Comment

salve ...oltre ad essere scomparse tutte le gemme dall' inventario sono scomparse anche le divinity soul ,diamond ....se potete rimediare x favore

Comment

all my gems, resistance crystal, sylpy divinity soyl, eudaemon diamond all lost, and if refresh game lost again new gems server S595
                mike13

Comment

My gems, soul divinity, euda diamonds, crystal synth, all disappeared from my inventory. I had a lot gems lvl 12, lvl 8 crystals, +400 euda diamonds lvl 3. fix this for everyone. plz , server 7 US WEST. (gamerocks).-

Comment

may i ask what time this maint is gona happend? we lost all the gem stuff from our inventorys in S348 too
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

as is S387 panicstation, lost all gems from inventory, that means gems in all levels, euda gems, divinity stones, res crystals, will crystals and shards too these, all gone
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Just to add insult to injury, I had a load of random gems appear in my inventory.

I changed them and synthed them, only for them to vanish when I next looked at inventory.

Also no sign of the crystal gems I lost.

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
                          Just to add insult to injury, I had a load of random gems appear in my inventory.

I changed them and synthed them, only for them to vanish when I next looked at inventory.

Also no sign of the crystal gems I lost.
                          Newly obtained gems disappeared after every refresh. That was why I logged off and didn't do any events or blitzing to prevent further data/progress loss. Let's hope for a graceful rollback at least an hour before reset tonight. I've got hundreds of event pieces waiting to be used before reset, but I don't want to use them now if the game is going to be rolled back.

EDIT: Now is 3 minutes to 11 PM EDT. I've used all my event chests. Hopefully they fix it soon.
                          Last edited by wtfarmers; 07-25-2019, 10:14 PM. Reason: status update

Comment

lost red crystals lost as well

Comment

Lost my account on S 264 MrMerlim

Comment

Working...
                              X