Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune GameRocks to R2Games Transfer FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported] Wartune GameRocks to R2Games Transfer FAQ

Wartune Gamerocks Transfer FAQ

f1. Why the transfer to R2 Games?
    a1. Gamerocks is an operator of Wartune under R2Games and we, R2 Games, have had a friendly cooperation with Gamerocks for an extended period of time. However, since 2018, Gamerocks has accumulated numerous overdue liabilities on IDC server costs and commissions.

f2. Will players lose anything?
    a2. This won't cause any losses or changes to your characters (including Balens, Bound Balens, Sylph, Willpower, Item, Clothing, Mount, Marriage, Guild, etc).

f3. I already have my existing R2 Games account, can I bind my Gamerocks account there? I get the message, "User already exists.", when I am trying to connect, what should I do? Can I bind multiple R2Games accounts to one Gamerocks account?
    a3. Yes, please make sure you are logged in on your existing R2 Games account prior binding. Once you enter Wartune on Gamerocks, the process will be completed immediately.
    If you are not logged in on your R2 Games account, you will be redirected to this binding page when you log onto Wartune on Gamerocks, you may now log in on your existing R2 Games account and please kindly refresh the binding page. Please also beware, you can only bind one R2 Games account to your Gamerocks account.

f4. What should I do if I have multiple Gamerocks accounts?
    a4. You can only bind one Gamerocks account to one new account. If you have more than one, you need to create several R2 accounts.

f5. Where to login after the transfer?
    a5. Wartune is still available at Gamerocks, please stay tuned for further updates on the new access. Also, please note that the current Wartune on the R2 Games home page will not be available to Gamerocks users. Until further announcements, please remain to enter Wartune via Gamerocks.

f6. When can I play at R2Games after the transfer?
    a6. Please wait for updates at http://forum.r2games.com/forum/browser-games/wartune.

f7. Can I recharge as usual after the transfer?
    f7. Recharge function will be available again after the transfer.

f8. What if I do not transfer the account?
    a8. If you forfeit this registration to protect your characters, your regular gaming experience may not be able to continue in the future. To
    further protect your rights, we suggest you to manage your account balance under the relevant legal framework between you and Gamerocks.

f9. Will there be compensation after the transfer?
    a9. Regarding the compensation, we will keep you posted.

f10. What if I can not locate my characters after logging in at R2 Games?
    a10. Please log in via the previous server. If you still can’t find them, please contact us via http://www.r2games.com/support/.

f11. How to submit tickets to R2 Games?
    a11. Visit http://www.r2games.com/support and click Support>Game Issues>Bug reporting - Wartune Gamerocks and click “Submit a ticket”. Please provide your Gamerocks account, server and character name and the new R2Games account in the message.

f12. What should I do if I forgot my account?
    a12. Visit http://www.r2games.com/support and click Support>Game Issues>Bug reporting - Wartune Gamerocks and click “Submit a ticket”. Please provide your Gamerocks account, server and character name in the message.

f13. What should I do if I forgot my password?
    a13. Please visit http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=63 for the guides on password resetting. If it does not help, please send us a ticket.

Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

hello, my question is, i tried to get into the game from gamerocks server E43 and i got the panel to log in to R2, but when i tried my gamerocks email adress it said i coulldnt use because it is already in use. so i made a new account with a new email and i could play gamerocks game, so did my husband- is that ok? will our gamerock account now transfered to this account? or made we something wrong? do we need to choose a server you offer first? because if we dont choose 1 of your server to play and have charactername so couldnt send ticket for this question

Comment

Originally posted by maryh01 View Post
      hello, my question is, i tried to get into the game from gamerocks server E43 and i got the panel to log in to R2, but when i tried my gamerocks email adress it said i coulldnt use because it is already in use. so i made a new account with a new email and i could play gamerocks game, so did my husband- is that ok? will our gamerock account now transfered to this account? or made we something wrong? do we need to choose a server you offer first? because if we dont choose 1 of your server to play and have charactername so couldnt send ticket for this question
      You're okay. Just make note of the accounts you used for binding your characters. You will continue to play through GameRocks as the transfer won't be happening until on/about 9/30. Once the transfer happens, you will then need the new account info to access your characters.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This morning, when trying to log in via Gamerocks as usual, we are being automatically redirected to the R2 game site onto a different server! How do we get to our own server now??
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Okay, figured it out. Cannot use Maxthon for the game tho - the pop-up box where you choose the server is hidden behind the main screen (as has been the case forever when trying to recharge whilst on Maxthon) - please could that be fixed for Maxthon users asap?
          FireAndIce
          Mage +112m
          Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
          Ancients guild
          Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

can we use the mini client now ?

Comment

im using max, i got my server box by clicking on server button on the right and it brought it up

Comment

I did all the binding accs and have been playing the game for a few days ,problem free..but now i refreshed this morning and now can't get back in .page is stuck on a swirling circle,is there maintenance going on or is this a problem to do with the binding?

Comment

Originally posted by R26811767 View Post
                  I did all the binding accs and have been playing the game for a few days ,problem free..but now i refreshed this morning and now can't get back in .page is stuck on a swirling circle,is there maintenance going on or is this a problem to do with the binding?
                  I don't know why some are getting a spinning circle. The only thing I can think of is this issue is tending to happen with people who have multiple accounts. Try using a different browser with cookies cleared, and log in through that and see if that helps. Also, try going directly through R2games.com instead of doing the redirect from gamerocks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtgr.png
Views:	4
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	1994090

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
                    can we use the mini client now ?
                    Wartune client, no. You'll have to let me know if it works on the R2 client, as I don't have that installed.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post

I don't know why some are getting a spinning circle. The only thing I can think of is this issue is tending to happen with people who have multiple accounts. Try using a different browser with cookies cleared, and log in through that and see if that helps. Also, try going directly through R2games.com instead of doing the redirect from gamerocks.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"wtgr.png","data-attachmentid":1994090**[/ATTACH]
                      Edit:

After some fiddling, I figured out what was going on.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Issue_6.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	1994218
                      Last edited by wtfarmers; 09-29-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                        Okay, figured it out. Cannot use Maxthon for the game tho - the pop-up box where you choose the server is hidden behind the main screen (as has been the case forever when trying to recharge whilst on Maxthon) - please could that be fixed for Maxthon users asap?
                        I think I figured out what was going on. I've edited my other thread with the latest info. Thanks for the guiding answers.
                        Last edited by wtfarmers; 09-29-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                          Probably not. You can use a different browser to obtain the url to the server, and then bookmark that on Maxthon.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE STILL UNABLE TO LOG IN OR LOCATE CHARACTERS:

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...erocks-players

Comment

Still can not login my Alt RedSonia66 on Server S-14. I was able to successfully bind it to a R2 account, and it worked for a few days. Then on Sept.30th I could not login on R2's site and it said my password was incorrect. I did not change my password and was using the same one I had always used for both Gamerocks and the new R2 account. So I clicked the box that said password reset and then it said I must submit a ticket to get a new password? So I did submit a ticket and the 1st reply back from the support person "Eirleen" was:
                              Have you tried retrieving your account using our Password reset feature. All you have to do is enter the email on the account and you will receive an automated reset email. I then advised her that that doesn't work in this case and that I was directed to submit a support ticket. And still the problem remains. I have repeatedly gave them all the information they asked for, even though it was all on the support ticket. And still after 9 replies their still dragging their feet with no answers or help getting my password reset!

Comment

Working...
                              X