Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost br after maintenance

my br before maintenance

Click image for larger version  Name:	br 1.png Views:	1 Size:	515.5 KB ID:	1998672

now my br after maintenance

Click image for larger version  Name:	br 2.png Views:	1 Size:	487.6 KB ID:	1998673

sent ticket plz fix asap

and according to the br rankings

Click image for larger version

Name:	br 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1998699Click image for larger version

Name:	br 4.png
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1998700

so by them removing br also messes up the br rankings

my br now after doin all stuff

Click image for larger version

Name:	br 5.png
Size:	457.6 KB
ID:	1998701
    Last edited by evilharry666; 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM.

I lost 500k ish - no screenshots tho

Comment

also happen to me

so would like an explanation for this !!
      Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

you gained a tiny bit on patk -on pdef tiny on +matk +om mdef a bit more lost on your penetration and you gained a little hp ... think thats why you lost a little br bet after all calculations (what they never will say how it works exactly hihi) you will see ya lost bit more on the stats then you gained unless you changed things straight before making sec screenshot ...then it does not go up lol what i just typed

So does not seem you are shafted this time
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

but there was not any indication from r2 as to why the br will be lost or gsined in the first place - the last time we lost br they explained this was due to the skills being updated/changed on dragonchant

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            you gained a tiny bit on patk -on pdef tiny on +matk +om mdef a bit more lost on your penetration and you gained a little hp ... think thats why you lost a little br bet after all calculations (what they never will say how it works exactly hihi) you will see ya lost bit more on the stats then you gained unless you changed things straight before making sec screenshot ...then it does not go up lol what i just typed

So does not seem you are shafted this time
            If that is the case, why did our stats change? No mention of that. Have not looked at mine but lost about 200k br.

Comment

yes it looks like we all lost br but look closely they took about 29k penetration off us y tho

Comment

oh it is 20 br to 1 penetration by the way

Comment

Good catch, jeremy.

Now, where did they take the penetration from? Would that have been from whatever was going on with holy forge? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ge-maintenance
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Good catch, jeremy.

Now, where did they take the penetration from? Would that have been from whatever was going on with holy forge? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ge-maintenance
                    lol cant be from holy forge cuz most of us finished that years ago that bug only affected new players

Comment

I lost 400,000 too n as evilharry said i finished holly forge years ago

Comment

Okay, so take a look at what gives you penetration, and see if you can figure out what got reduced, or what could be not applying properly. I'll ask R2 about it in their morning.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Okay, so take a look at what gives you penetration, and see if you can figure out what got reduced, or what could be not applying properly. I'll ask R2 about it in their morning.
                          I have compared my br from cross server ranks with br after maintenance and I have noticed only 20k less on Penetration stat. In my case I lost 200k br which means each point is worth 10 br. What I have noticed, Penetration stat can be found on Artifact, Halidom and on talent skill (Influence & Penetration). If you look closer, same stat gets boost from enchantment and holy forge for Artifact and Halidom. Additionally, Eudaemons, on their set, have Penetration stat. But I'm not sure if that has some influence on br change or not.
                          Nick: Anubis
                          Server: kongregate

Comment

about 500k br less here

Comment

yes 450k lost on my acc too

Comment

Working...
                              X