Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted the same in http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...12-12-4-am-est

It seems that it is from Nemesis - below is my reasoning

potentially been calculating double stats, this has been found but no one has told anyone about this.

My stats:

Penetration before update - 688276
    Penetration after update - 656388

Difference of - 31888

My stats from all 6 Nemesis skills:

1 - 3740
    2 - 2620
    3 - 2844
    4 - 2620
    5 - 2620
    6 - 1500

Add all these together you get 15944, multiply this by 2 and you get the magic number above - 31888

Comment

yup, seem u right. I lost 22440 penetration n thats exactly 2 times what i get from nemesis (11220)

Comment

yep little over 200k missing here too
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Thank you for that breakdown, ellislsd, and confirming the numbers, Van and Katjuza. I'll see if I can get an answer to the question of if it's a bug or a fixed bug.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the missing battle rating has been like this since the prelaunch missing for a week all the servers who got the patch week lost battle rating but even after players have reported it noting was done to correct it now that the patch was giving to all servers a week later I can see from forum it was not addressed by the devs just seems that it should have fixed be for it was rolled out to all servers since it was reported a week ago but guess not

Comment

to much missing BR~ after MT lost over 700k BR~ was 159.7m after MT 159.0m this is frustating~
              [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
              IGN : Cardinal
              Class : Archer

Comment

MemoryLane2 from what we see on Proficient and R2 there are 2 culprits for the BR and attributes change mostly dealing with penetration in all cases - some medallions that added penetration are no longer adding it and Nemesis. There are some small changes in other attributes that we are not sure of yet (maybe the Knighthood talents have been adjusted as well).

Comment

i lost 650000 br are they gone to give it back?

Comment

I dunno.. after first maintenance lost some 500-700k br not sure how much precise, after emergency maintenance lost another 25 mil br
                    since BR is one of the things that you are working for (it is a direct result from what you upgrade, possess etc. ) i dont like changes into that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                      I dunno.. after first maintenance lost some 500-700k br not sure how much precise, after emergency maintenance lost another 25 mil br
                      since BR is one of the things that you are working for (it is a direct result from what you upgrade, possess etc. ) i dont like changes into that area.

for that sort of loss, u may have an incorrect relic equipped

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

for that sort of loss, u may have an incorrect relic equipped
                        1 i didnt change anything during 2 maintenence
                        2 i checked all things like willpower, goddess, relics all the same as before (and the right ones ofcourse)

Comment

i belive they don't know what they doin half the time

no actual real reason or some sort of explanation posted from r2 just speculation it this or that

give us the real reason by some ceo who actualy knows why we dropped br

then we might be happy with the reason but at mo nothing was takin away in game to loose br on stuff added so in fact u ave to give us the br back or balens for the price of the br lost

Comment

Allright.. i found the solution to my problem:
                            i have removed all i had on put it back and got back to 130.9 mil br. how ever i checked all piece by piece before
                            i feel much better now

Comment

This has been going on for some time. I noticed this because i get to lets say 56 mil BR then next day I drop 0.5 mil. I had reached that same value 4-5 times already and first I thought it was dims, but dims only drops you about 100k or so depending on how many you have etc. Then I tough it was mounts, the temp once, and few of those that I have have 200+ days on them and they don't even drop you for 100k BR (not even close to that). I checked just about everything there is to check, but this is like the Bermudas a total mystery. I hit that magic number and next day I lose .5mil. I about had enough of this game. Yet another bug that will be not fixed and at this point with stun and 4 piece talisman buffs being not removable, game is not playable at all. Its who gets stunned first loses all the time. There is no skill or any kind of planing that can help you with that. And I have 30%+ stun resistance which simply means you get stunned every time. I had better luck with lower stun resistance and now that it has got well over 30%, it's actually worse than before. It seems I can't miss a change to get stunned. I had fights where I was stunned the whole fight with 2-3 stuns applied at the same time and thanks to 4 piece talisman there is nothing you can do. I did not build up my toon to get stunned and do nothing in entire fight. If devs think this is ok, then screw them and their game. This is just stupidity at this point. PVP has been killed by the stun and un-removable passives and that was last part of the game that was not boring. Support won't do anything about any of this and dev have their ears plugged with bananas I guess.

Comment

Let's stay on topic, please. It's hard enough to follow along with everyone's loss in BR without adding in side notes about other areas of the game. Always best to post a dedicated thread for feedback on other topics.

Nox03 Is that including the 500-700k, or just the 25mil?
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X