Eye of Truth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye of Truth

Can I ask why some of my friends' Eye of Truth is lvl 80 but mine is lvl 30 and when I look it says I reached level cap and I can't upgrade further. How can I reach lvl 80? I can provide screenshots if needed.
    Last edited by Amenale; 05-23-2020, 02:41 PM.

put up pics cuz wen i check my server every one is lv30

Comment

This is my friends' stats

Comment

nice photo shopping since you do not see that on the trial body tab as your left side is on neither do you see that on the vengeful soul tab what the right top side is
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-25-2020, 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling error
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Amenale View Post
          This is my friends' stats
          must be a hacker or cheater must be banned for having lv80 eye of truth when every one else has lv30 at max

rank 1 from my cross server even this heavy casher has no lv80 eye of truth

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	362.4 KB
ID:	2006636
          Last edited by evilharry666; 05-25-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            nice photo shopping since you do not see that on the trial body tab as your left side is on neither do you see that on the vengeful soul tab what the right top side is
            shows it when u view info of person click details nemisis and it shows that tab

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

shows it when u view info of person click details nemisis and it shows that tab
              ty harry did not think of that just looked at my own lol yes every 1 just got level30 max
              Theonlyghost

Comment

I didn't photoshop...The reason I asked was exactly because of this... here's another player. Why would I make myself look stupid to photo shop and ask? I have enough brain cells to not do that. I'm not here to get attention but to ask what is right or wrong.
                Attached Files

Comment

are you on a test server? or pre-launch... as well as you can see if read posts in between i got it already i did not think of clicking on a profile harry was nice enough to say how to.

So wondering if you on a test server or a pre-launch server even so the last person you show is 7 days offline from the guild you in, and i do not recall a new update being launched .

no1 on crosser grouping here has above level30 checked them all so ...... what server group you on and what cluster? and what platform?

Last edited by theghosthimself; 05-25-2020, 11:39 AM.
                  Theonlyghost

Comment

Bet more would like to know
                    Theonlyghost

Comment

This is not test server. It's 815 EU server. I assume it's just bug but I find it weird that many on this server has lvl 80 Eye of Truth.

Comment

This is not test server. It's 815 EU server. I assume it's just bug but I find it weird that many on this server has lvl 80 Eye of Truth.
                        pretty weird that it seems only to be your server/cluster/guild i not see any on the US east think there must be a error
                        Theonlyghost

Comment

Can I ask why some of my friends' Eye of Truth is lvl 80 but mine is lvl 30 and when I look it says I reached level cap and I can't upgrade further. How can I reach lvl 80? I can provide screenshots if needed.
                          It is not a bug. Eye of Truth shows differently when the char is online and offline. If you have reached the cap, it means that your Eye of Truth is lvl 80.

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post

It is not a bug. Eye of Truth shows differently when the char is online and offline. If you have reached the cap, it means that your Eye of Truth is lvl 80.
                            wrong on my server offline ppl and online ppl showing max lv30

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

wrong on my server offline ppl and online ppl showing max lv30
                              R23593157 is correct harry i just checked on my server by players at guild the off liners show as level 80 while on liners show as level 30
                              How ever on the server and cross server rankings it does not matter if they are on line or offline both show level 30
                              Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X