Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreceived Recharge Rewards

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I have reported an issue to support and all I get is something weird as an answer! My issue is simply the following, I have recharged 10k balens and received rewards for Day 1 and Day 3 of the event Ancient Relics - Recharge Bonus I, II, III, IV. In other words, I recharged on May 20 and May 22 to receive the rewards I said. The issue is on Day 5. I recharged 10k on May 24 and the game broke-down my recharge and I only got rewards for I and II. The support just sent me that I recharged "2500 blanes on 5-23-20". Now, I got into another problem, I sent support an email past few days when I received exactly the same response, which is about the wrong date that is May 23, and I explained in that email that my issue is on May 24. The bigger issue now is that I have received from support, in my email, the payment history which shows exactly what I am talking about for the mentioned days above. Why are they stuck on May 23?

Now, PLEASE, how can I explain this issue in a clearer way!! I just keep receiving the same response about May 23 and my problem is on my 24. Just to clarify something, I want to know how I can reach higher ups in the game for this issue and if there is another way of explaining this so they understand. Finally, I have screenshots as my proofs.

Last edited by fso0ol322; 05-28-2020, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I have put attachments but they didn't appear, here they are again with my explanation:

To assess this with the screenshots, you will see the payment history that support sent me with them highlighting May 23. I deleted my other payments because they are irrelevant. Now, you will see that I recharge 500 balens to see if it is the correct day to go for the 10 or not, and I go for the 10k if it is the right day.

On another screenshot for May 24, it shows crowdfunding and it shows that I recharged 5500 right? How? I want to know how this happened? Also, you will be able to see on the game chat the system message that I received crowdfunding reward of 45 water gun and the rest. In another word, I recharged 10k balens and the game broke-down my recharging into 4500, which I collected from the crowdfunding already and shown on game chat, and 5500 which was still in crowdfunding as a certificate.

Lastly, in the game mail, you will see I recharged 99.99 which will be deleted in 3 days, as shown. This means that I recharged 10k balens, so why did my recharge break-down?

Bottom line, I want my recharge rewards!!!!!!!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

here are other screenshots.
        Attached Files

Comment

I saw your other thread first https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...hout-ignorance

The event specifies recharging specific amounts for a specific number of days. On 5/24, you had not yet satisfied the requirement of recharging the specified amounts for 5 days, which is why the 5th day didn't trigger for you. They refer you back to your recharges made on 5/23 because that was a day you didn't satisfy the event requirements.

For Crowdfund, when the progress bar reaches 100%, a draw is initiated and the rewards are able to be collected. There's a maximum number of certificates available for each draw cycle, so your remainder of 55 was applied to the next progress bar cycle.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-29-2020, 10:59 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

you are correct if the event is not ancient relics - recharge bonus. I have always been doing exactly this with this event and getting the rewards of the days. as stated in the event, for Day 1 u recharge a specific amount to get the rewards. For Day 3, you do the same. In other words, no need to recharge in between Day 1 and Day 3. Then it could only mean 1 ting, that the event is bugged in a way or another based on what u and I said.

Comment

It's suppose to be a daily recharge with rewards after a specific number of days, as it says in the event panel. If it wasn't working like that before, then that would have been a bug.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X