PVP lagg insane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP lagg insane

i can not do pvp more freez up in can nothing do other then first 1 turn, has try all you **, but fun part all my alts can do pvp stuf whit not freez up or lagg problems, only problem in TT, road to glory , guild seig, groupe arena and bg, no lagg on bg if only fight the guards and treasures cheif, it only come then fights other players, so how long befor r2 fixe my dam account.
    Tasselhoff S30 nightmared dungeon

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
    i can not do pvp more freez up in can nothing do other then first 1 turn, has try all you **, but fun part all my alts can do pvp stuf whit not freez up or lagg problems, only problem in TT, road to glory , guild seig, groupe arena and bg, no lagg on bg if only fight the guards and treasures cheif, it only come then fights other players, so how long befor r2 fixe my dam account.
    Tasselhoff S30 nightmared dungeon
    Happens same with my main char. lagging as hell doesnt matter laptop, computer, reinstaled windows cleared cache, only this character lagging,all more characters going fluidly...
    im playing rumble and my char still in last combat when team started next combat.... damn. r2 need fix it asap pls.

Comment

i found what lagging characters. its Devil´s armor shard. Concentration cannon - cheer up lvl5 lagging my char. just removed and lag gone. set up and lag comes back.

Comment

Thanks for the additional confirmation on that, fjavigar. It's been forwarded along to the devs.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ya that lag was insane until i read this thread and got rid of that devil's pearl! thank you fjavigar for the very helpful info I now have no more lag issues in pvp!!

Comment

I'll forward this issue again for you guys. Perhaps a screenshot of the panel would be helpful. It would give me something to draw angry red arrows on to go with the angry demand for prioritizing a fix, anyway.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I suggest remove or not use any Concentration Cannon (Devil's Armor) to avoid lag.

Comment

I don't have access to the feature or I would take one myself, but I would love a screenshot of the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  I don't have access to the feature or I would take one myself, but I would love a screenshot of the panel.
                  Here you are.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_62.png Views:	1 Size:	304.2 KB ID:	2008756

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_63.png Views:	1 Size:	319.5 KB ID:	2008757

Yet, I haven't noticed this effect. I shall inspect it now and I shall update you afterwards.

Ignis, R2, S8

Update: No, lag for me is not influenced by the presence/absence of Concentrated Cannon Devil's Pearls in Devil's Armor.
                  Last edited by R23593157; 07-09-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fjavigar View Post
                    i found what lagging characters. its Devil´s armor shard. Concentration cannon - cheer up lvl5 lagging my char. just removed and lag gone. set up and lag comes back.
                    that cant be the "key of lag" for all tho, IM not even using that one , havent ever even done one and yet Im lagging terribbly on bouth BG and arena, even tho refresh and clear cache before, run whitout titels and wings and so on...
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post

Here you are.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_62.png Views:\t1 Size:\t304.2 KB ID:\t2008756","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2008756","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_63.png Views:\t1 Size:\t319.5 KB ID:\t2008757","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2008757","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

Yet, I haven't noticed this effect. I shall inspect it now and I shall update you afterwards.

Ignis, R2, S8

Update: No, lag for me is not influenced by the presence/absence of Concentrated Cannon Devil's Pearls in Devil's Armor.
                      it is concentration cannon lvl 5 cheer up, not lvl 4 that is lagging fights

Comment

Thank you for the screenshot, that's very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by xwilliamxfangx View Post

it is concentration cannon lvl 5 cheer up, not lvl 4 that is lagging fights
                          Yes, you are right, xwilliamxfangx.
                          I managed today to upgrade to level 5 both Concentrated Cannon Devil's Pearls in Devil's Armor.

And insane lag in PvP fights appeared. Arena was totally unplayable. So I removed the pearls one by one. Both pearls lvl 5 together, as well as each of them (Cheer Up and Depress) cause paralyzing lag. Lag disappeared only upon removing them both,.

Such a shame for the so much effort to make those pearls lvl 5! I hope this will be fixed soon.

Ignis, R2, S8

Comment

My inbox is broken, so I can't read or respond to my messages. I only know the message comes from this thread, because it does show me the title of the message.

I did forward R23593157 's post yesterday. The screenshot in that post is not visible to me. If it is visible to you, please choose the upload option on the advanced editor bar (press A in the upper corner of the reply box, then click on the Image icon next to the paperclip), or upload it to a third party and add the link to the post. I am told the issue has already been forwarded, but I do like to throw them new information and can keep pestering them about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              My inbox is broken, so I can't read or respond to my messages. I only know the message comes from this thread, because it does show me the title of the message.

I did forward R23593157 's post yesterday. The screenshot in that post is not visible to me. If it is visible to you, please choose the upload option on the advanced editor bar (press A in the upper corner of the reply box, then click on the Image icon next to the paperclip), or upload it to a third party and add the link to the post. I am told the issue has already been forwarded, but I do like to throw them new information and can keep pestering them about it.
                              I did what you wrote, actually. But I do have difficulties attaching images in this forum. So I will try put the last one here too.

I hope it is now visible and useful for you.

Ignis, R2, S8
                              Last edited by R23593157; 07-16-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X