Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

mini client login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client login

As you can see by pic 1 im using the r2 mini client

Click image for larger version

Name:	mini client login 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	2009617

and if you look at pic 2 the reward isnt showing up

Name:	mini client login.png
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	2009618

it is more than likley linked to the old client they had and not the R2 one - gonna interesting, giving 8 days of rewards to all people cos of this.....they will of course say it is our fault it does not register,,,,,,,,,,,, will love to see the outcome.....

Comment

yeah looked on maintenance and its for the new client according to patch notes

Patch Note:
      1. A brand new Mini-client is available now! You can run the Mini-client without Flash Player! Click on [Daily Check-in] to download the Mini-client.

Comment

I am using the oldest 7R mini client. And I got the rewards in Hot Events.

Name:	Screenshot_66.png
Size:	517.0 KB
ID:	2009622

But I can take a pic on rewards collected after MT ends.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenRO View Post

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2009622**[/ATTACH]

ur playing wartune reborn im on gamerocks merged to r2 which i think is diffrent platform

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

ur playing wartune reborn im on gamerocks merged to r2 which i think is diffrent platform
            No, I am playing the Wartune how it is from September 2012. And I am using this mini client from the moment it appeared - same ver., no updates. And you are playing, after the merge, on the same platform as me.

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
              As you can see by pic 1 im using the r2 mini client

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2009617**[/ATTACH]

and if you look at pic 2 the reward isnt showing up

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2009618**[/ATTACH]
              Dear Harry that is the R2 client. Get the mini client from your daily log in screen. they are different clients
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

there is nothing to download on daily log in screen ...hahahaha so much time wasted for nothing

Comment

Anyone have the download link for the client in the daily check in page? And what happened to that login event?

Comment

Originally posted by StephenRO View Post

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2009622**[/ATTACH]

tried this doesnt work on gamerocks 2nd day and still no lit up to collect

so either its for just r2 players and ** the rest of the developers like gamerocks
                    Last edited by evilharry666; 07-31-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

here is a link to the old r2 client: rapidshare.com.cn/fCKs2dE
                      it will start with a simple update. after that enter your infos and you'll be able to to enter to the server also to get all rewards! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Archmage View Post
                        it will start with a simple update. after that enter your infos and you'll be able to to enter to the server also to get all rewards! =)
                        Thank you so very much!

UPDATE: I had to uninstall this one. Caused some kind of issue with my computer. Hope R2 gets things together (laughs uncontrollably) and puts out a client I can use.
                        Last edited by frozenshade; Today, 06:43 AM.
                        Frozenshade
                        R2Games
                        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

guess it is not for the people playing on the wartune kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks players cause we see the log in reward but there is No!!!!! option to download new client on the daily log-in .... as usual
                          Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

give us the link to download the mini client

Comment

Originally posted by Archmage View Post
                              like i said old client not configured to use with gamerocks servers only for r2 players only but the new r2 mini client v1.07 http://www.r2games.com/client/ works for gamerocks

so is r2 going to give gamerocks the 8 day login of this 300 bound balens per day 8x300=2400
                              Last edited by evilharry666; 07-31-2020, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X