mini client login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    guess it is not for the people playing on the wartune kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks players cause we see the log in reward but there is No!!!!! option to download new client on the daily log-in .... as usual
    totaly agree gamerocks shafted yet again by r2

Comment

Mini client does not work with facebook or google log in either
      BigRed

Comment

Will let support know you're upset about not being able to claim the rewards.

Might need to wait for the new mini client to be released, which was suppose to be yesterday but wasn't, for reasons unknown.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Will let support know you're upset about not being able to claim the rewards.

Might need to wait for the new mini client to be released, which was suppose to be yesterday but wasn't, for reasons unknown.
          gamerocks have missed 2 days now and if we ave to wait a few more days that will be maybe 4 or 5 days no rewards for gamerocks

the reason why it maybe wasnt released cuz they messed it up as always hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Archmage View Post
            here is a link to the old r2 client: rapidshare.com.cn/fCKs2dE
            it will start with a simple update. after that enter your infos and you'll be able to to enter to the server also to get all rewards! =)
            this works! thank you, kind stranger
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post

this works! thank you, kind stranger
              This didn't work for me. I downloaded it and it said the client is not working and I needed to go to the website to download latest version. Still, not able to find a clue about mini client wherever I tried!

Comment

Originally posted by fso0ol322 View Post

This didn't work for me. I downloaded it and it said the client is not working and I needed to go to the website to download latest version. Still, not able to find a clue about mini client wherever I tried!
                I'm sorry to hear that
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

So, is anyone doing anything about this ?

Or will they just wait for the event to expire first ??

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
                    So, is anyone doing anything about this ?

Or will they just wait for the event to expire first ??
                    It may take time to fix what's broken. The client will be released during a future weekly maintenance. There will be other log in events.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

In the meantime Memorylane all players on gamesrock have lost out once again on a hot event.

Comment

Originally posted by vtboyle View Post
                        In the meantime Memorylane all players on gamesrock have lost out once again on a hot event.
                        I have already forwarded that sentiment. I don't know if they plan on doing anything about that, since it wasn't just Gamerocks players who couldn't claim the rewards. You are welcome to send in a ticket and let them know you feel that you should receive those rewards. Sometimes it helps get compensation issued.

Comment

how about they stop or cancel the event (mini client login) while still early.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                            how about they stop or cancel the event (mini client login) while still early.
                            Priorities. They are working on getting the client up, they aren't going to take the servers down to replace the code for this event. I will reiterate the displeasure, and request compensation for the inconvenience of the non-functioning event.

Comment

Priorities. They are working on getting the client up, they aren't going to take the servers down to replace the code for this event. I will reiterate the displeasure, and request compensation for the inconvenience of the non-functioning event.
                              so r2 players who caN GRAB THE old mini client can claim rewards this is a bit unfair to rest of players r2 should remove the event they very fond on bringing down the servers to fix rewards before that benefitted players

Comment

it wont work on S348 either
                                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                                X