No new mini client in checkin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new mini client in checkin

I thought we were getting the new mini client in the check in screen? Nothing in Oceanic S526 or S511 so how do we get the new mini client.
    The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Is there information listed somewhere about the new mini client? I haven't heard anything yet.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Is there information listed somewhere about the new mini client? I haven't heard anything yet.
      It is listed in the patch notes for the last maintenance. I know a different platform but pro city servers just recently released a new client as well. Although that looks like the old mini client.
      And I don't have the download link either, no type of download link for any client.
      Patch Note:
      1. A brand new Mini-client is available now! You can run the Mini-client without Flash Player! Click on [Daily Check-in] to download the Mini-client.
      2. Fixed a bug where the number of promotional packs in the shop was displayed incorrectly.
      3. Fixed a bug where Eudaemon Warpath Crystal couldn't be collected in King's Return.
      4. Fixed a bug where an incorrect description appeared on Individual Points tab in Rave.
      5. In order to ensure your account secure, we strongly suggest that you should set a password for your Inventory as follow: Enter Inventory?Click Itemlock?Set Password. Once you've completed the setup, more gifts will be waiting for you. As always, Wartune team will do its best to keep your account safe!
      Last edited by R262181389; 07-30-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

MemoryLane you should read what you post lol
        Me too I'm wondering where we can get the new mini-client

Comment

The issue with there not being a button to download the client on the check in panel was reported this afternoon. There doesn't seem to be any updates on that report.
          Originally posted by LadyParadi View Post
          MemoryLane you should read what you post lol
          Me too I'm wondering where we can get the new mini-client
          I didn't post it, but thanks for the advice.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Posted by isaac.li during maintenance yesterday. Upon checking today, post or statement removed. R2 should give a statement if we can have new mini client or not yet release.

Patch Note:
            1. A brand new Mini-client is available now! You can run the Mini-client without Flash Player! Click on [Daily Check-in] to download the Mini-client.

Comment

MemoryLane what about the hot events before maintenance the login rewards had 7 days left after maintenance its gone

didnt the mini client appear to collect the rewards yet again was looking for details on this even after my 1st post showing pics about it r2 shafted us out of rewards (doesnt surprise me)

Comment

Did you notice they revised that post and took out the Mini-client notation.

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                Posted by isaac.li during maintenance yesterday. Upon checking today, post or statement removed. R2 should give a statement if we can have new mini client or not yet release.

Patch Note:
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

but even with the altered text there is no mini client download link in the dam check in hahaha

Click image for larger version

Name:	MINI CLIENT LOGIN DAY 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	372.1 KB
ID:	2009725

2nd day and still cant collect the said rewards using the mini client 2 days thats 600 bound ballens ive missed out on

CAN A R2 MONKEY POKE THE MONKEY DEVS WITH A VERY BIG CATTLE PROD
                  Last edited by evilharry666; 07-31-2020, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Mini client was not released yet. Note was removed from maintenance announcement because it was not released. I don't know what the maintenance announcement for today was for, but I woke up to a note to remove that thread. Still waiting for updates regarding the mini client.

Comment

Gere is answer Harry

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us. As of now the mini-client that is required for you to claim the said rewards from the Hot Event is temporarily not available due to some technical problem therefore you cannot claim it. We haven't got yet any time stamp if when will it however it will be posted on our forums if any news comes up. Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Thanks for posting that ghost. I just got a reply as well that said the reward was for the new mini client, which hasn't released yet, so no one should have gotten rewards for using a client. I told them R2 players are able to claim the reward using the old wt mini, which is not something that was considered as old wt mini is technically discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                          Gere is answer Harry

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us. As of now the mini-client that is required for you to claim the said rewards from the Hot Event is temporarily not available due to some technical problem therefore you cannot claim it. We haven't got yet any time stamp if when will it however it will be posted on our forums if any news comes up. Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team
                          haha so basicaly they messed it up (technical problem called wrench) hahahaha

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Thanks for posting that ghost. I just got a reply as well that said the reward was for the new mini client, which hasn't released yet, so no one should have gotten rewards for using a client. I told them R2 players are able to claim the reward using the old wt mini, which is not something that was considered as old wt mini is technically discontinued.
                          but if ppl are claiming rewards for using the old client then they should ave the rewards taken away

Comment

I am having the same issue, downloaded the client and still cannot claim the daily log in reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Syndorin View Post
                              I am having the same issue, downloaded the client and still cannot claim the daily log in reward.
                              It's suppose to be for the new Wartune mini client that isn't released yet. If you try with the R2 client, it will not work.

Comment

Working...
                              X