Every Second Counts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Second Counts

Just ran ESC, and completed this well with 2 mins, but for some reason we only got 4 stones, an ZERO chests - I do not have a screen shot of the rewards at the end but have a ss of the rewards - based on what we got we took longer than 20 minutes to complete this, as this is the last chest - will post another ss 2m to see if this is still an issue.
    If not this thread can be closed - just seems odd just after MT this happens - seems the timings are way off

We have the same problem. 2 toons ran ESC, both from Server 13. We got 4 stones, no chest, and end report says timer ran out. BUT loot description on the right panel says can still get chests even if the fight took 20 minutes.
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
      We have the same problem. 2 toons ran ESC, both from Server 13. We got 4 stones, no chest, and end report says timer ran out. BUT loot description on the right panel says can still get chests even if the fight took 20 minutes.
      devs are a joke all they think about during these 28 days is the balens ppl will spend on that banner they thick as (description whats in my toilet) and wont fix anything while this banner anniversary is on

Comment

Working...
      X