Castle Wars Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Wars Bugs

So, Castle Wars tonight gets us the usual round of blackscreens, people not getting into the room because it takes forever to load, and so on.

But, we had another "friend" visit us tonight. Please see attached...that screen was present for one of our players, things in it moved, but no skills ran, only the chat part of the window kept current...and the monster kept moving as it "breathed."

The combat freezes. The chat window keeps working, but combat stops.

At that point, 100% certain if you refresh you get bumped from the event.

Also, if you don't score within 5 minutes you get bumped from the event.

So, your only hope is the event ends in 5 minutes or less, so you get rewards. What a waste!

The more players in the room, the more likely this is for each player to happen. (Read: GRAPHICS LAG!)

So, the game locks, the player is useless, and the devs want to tell us this is FUN? REALLY?

Several in my guild, on a slow night, saw this tonight. More than 50% of players in my guild got hit with this tonight. EVERY other player had lag and/or blackscreens. At least two were booted for "inactivity" due to the various bugs in the event. Hearing how it was going from the start, many decided not to bother entering the event. If you're among the winners against us tonight, I'm also fairly sure you'd at least have liked the satisfaction of knowing you won a fight...which, seeing how many entered the room, you probably would have...rather than being handed a meaningless victory because Wartune shackled us. Bound and gagged, we weren't much of a fight. Wonder why you're winning? That might be it. NO fun. But, some of us paid for the privilege. You needn't bother when the game will work like this anyway, and get enough alt accounts in THIS room, you'll win without effort. Don't be cheated by spending when lag and graphics issues will hand you wins or losses for free.

C'mon, devs. Fix some stuff so we actually get to play this game you say is so great. We'd really love to see how it works. We can't.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 08-29-2020, 08:58 PM.
Working...
X