Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lychs road and supreme leader anniversary event glitched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lychs road and supreme leader anniversary event glitched?

The new levels for Lychs road, I progressed to the end of level 14 I believe (the levels do not show on my screen, it is cut off at the top where I presume the levels are) When I highlight any of the icons on level 14, i get the crossed swords and when I click to activate the attack, nothing happens. I tried again and nothing happens on the 3 levels below that, so I effectively lost 3 purple to not being able to activate an attack.

For Supreme Leader event, when in the event the bottom of the screen is cut off, I had not idea there was a refresh button for this event as just the very top of the circle is visable on my screen. Why do you not make these to fit on standard screens. I have tried 3 different computers with different sized screens and I have also tried full screen (which only makes things bigger but still leaves the bottom cut off) Makes me wonder what else is at the bottom of the screen that would be helpful in playing this event. Perhaps this is why many are doing poorly in it.

Wow, thanks, I didn't know that either. LR works for me, but thank you for the other info
    are the people who see the button using the client?

Comment

Client or browser? Which browser if you're using the same one? And a screenshot, please.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
        Wow, thanks, I didn't know that either. LR works for me, but thank you for the other info
        are the people who see the button using the client?
        think the refresh button she means is besides the euds sylphs you can get .. i am using client and all notrmal as well checkeed it on browser it is same the refresh button for changing the 5 euds/sylphs to choose out is there so think it must the person her browser since she claims she tried 3 diff comps
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Use 80% Zoom in browser to fit in the screen

Comment

thank you Bee, one of my guild members pointed out changing the percentage on the zoom, which makes the browser fit.

As for Lychs Road, the glitch happens when you drop down a level to check for purple ones, This required me to do one of the lower level battles and then I was able to progress. I have completed them all and the glitch has not returned

Comment

supreme leader fights take too long - especially as matching also takes too long
              balance in fights does not exist - can have only 3 heroes whilst opponent has 6 - due to poor heroes being given after fights
              when no fight takes place (opponent does not place a hero) the fight takes too long and you are left waiting for ages doing nothing
              I am guessing that supreme leader event was decided before anniversary event started which is why the matching is so poor
              so that the person chosen before start will be the winner at end

have fought twice - fights take too long - so not wasting any more time on it
              and yes I did get 550 points in 1st fight and 300 in 2nd
              considering the effort required and the time taken the rewards - a measly 550 for the win is not worth it
              at least 5000 points should have been allocated for winning and the lower rewards adjusted accordingly
              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-04-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

its free...
                all start with random heroes balance is there it all depends on how you play it !
                if think takes to long just put 1 hero in and go back to work screen if working and check after 30 min

only bad part is when client get its black screen or closes through crash you have to do it again instead of just give the points for what place you end

Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Do it twice a day, and afk
                  i put myself in and go shower, make breakfast etc.
                  if you afk, you probably have to do it twice, since you likely will not come in first.

Comment

Working...
                  X