R2 crashed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
    why is it that no one keeping players informed upon what they heck is going on servers have been down all day long and not one update in bug report if sending a ticket it dosent even find the players character has the game been hacked or what
    No information.

Sometimes nearly five minutes to get into this forum to view a page...often times out before getting in.

r2games, this forum is not getting the attention it needs and deserves, and you abuse your player community and your forum admins (who, by the way, are volunteers you get for free!) by not giving THIS FORUM the support it needs. The PM system doesn't even work here, and that's been going on for months! There's frugal, then there's CHEAP, and if you want players to keep coming here, and to your game, and to spend on your product, you CAN'T treat everyone like this!

When something happens and the game is down, EVERYONE comes here, or tries to, and there's not enough bandwidth even to allow us to get in and see the latest news on your broken game.

If this platform doesn't do it for you, much as I'd hate it as your next option (for a lot of reasons, including security), do what some other gaming communities do and use Discord.
    Or, another alternative, try ProBoards, which I'm doing as admin for my own guild already, and at least in this current debacle my guild has somewhere to meet and discuss rather than being shut out in the cold like what most of us are seeing today in Wartune and for many hours today ON THIS FORUM.

Your client isn't ready and can't run long on a good day without needing a refresh, your game lags and you refuse to take the blinders off and re-write in HTML5 (which, I PROMISE you, can be done and done well if you just get it done), your game is broken today and your forum can't even handle the load of people who NEED to figure out what's happening. So, 0 FOR 4. BUY A CLUE and stop being so cheap you hurt your own wallets, not to mention how it's a blatent show of disrespect for the entire community for you to allow it to get this bad. Come EOL on Flash Player, I expect this could be a regular occurrence the way you're handling this, so how about instead you pick yourself up by your own bootstraps and do the right thing? This is no way to run a company, or a game, or customer service, or anything.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
      why is it that no one keeping players informed upon what they heck is going on servers have been down all day long and not one update in bug report if sending a ticket it dosent even find the players character has the game been hacked or what
      No information.

Sometimes nearly five minutes to get into this forum to view a page...often times out before getting in.

r2games, this forum is not getting the attention it needs and deserves, and you abuse your player community and your forum admins (who, by the way, are volunteers you get for free!) by not giving THIS FORUM the support it needs. The PM system doesn't even work here, and that's been going on for months! There's frugal, then there's CHEAP, and if you want players to keep coming here, and to your game, and to spend on your product, you CAN'T treat everyone like this!

When something happens and the game is down, EVERYONE comes here, or tries to, and there's not enough bandwidth even to allow us to get in and see the latest news on your broken game.

If this platform doesn't do it for you, much as I'd hate it as your next option (for a lot of reasons, including security), do what some other gaming communities do and use Discord.
      Or, another alternative, try ProBoards, which I'm doing as admin for my own guild already, and at least in this current debacle my guild has somewhere to meet and discuss rather than being shut out in the cold like what most of us are seeing today in Wartune and for many hours today ON THIS FORUM.

Your client isn't ready and can't run long on a good day without needing a refresh, your game lags and you refuse to take the blinders off and re-write in HTML5 (which, I PROMISE you, can be done and done well if you just get it done), your game is broken today and your forum can't even handle the load of people who NEED to figure out what's happening. So, 0 FOR 4. BUY A CLUE and stop being so cheap you hurt your own wallets, not to mention how it's a blatent show of disrespect for the entire community for you to allow it to get this bad. Come EOL on Flash Player, I expect this could be a regular occurrence the way you're handling this, so how about instead you pick yourself up by your own bootstraps and do the right thing? This is no way to run a company, or a game, or customer service, or anything.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CaptureForumBroken1.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	2013111

Comment

OK read this and all, but am an old man and do not understand. Is everything down? Tried to go to 7 road and was told it was under maintenance. How do you find out if you are on one of the servers that isn't coming back? How do we switch? Do I need to switch? Anyone got somewhere I can read up on this?

Comment

Have you tried this theonlyghost? Or are you going to wait to see if it comes back?

Comment

I think it's all down.

Forum is partially hosed, so mods may even have a difficult time getting in here and responding.

Probably depends on who is hosting you whether or not you need to switch...I think Proficient City definitely does, from what I'm reading. Hoping nobody else.

I can't get to every page in this forum right now.

One poster on this forum said he could get in this morning when others couldn't. So, not sure everything in sync across game hosts, even servers.

I can't get in right now, and assume that's still a common issue.

My best guess/advice right now is the wisdom of a little bit of patience, come back tomorrow. Even if it *might* start working again in the next minute, Wartune has been unavailable for about half a day, and the likelihood is there's a massive set of major issues. I'll hope at least the forum is working a little at that point...lag and timeouts here because it's been neglected as a resource for too long by R2Games.

I don't know enough to know why taking Proficient City out of the picture is causing others to be locked out, too.

R2Games shouldn't count on this forum being sufficient to get the word out, unless it fixes the forum's many problems. Right now, I'm hearing in personal mail and on another forum, dozens can't even get in here...and the game is worse.

Comment

Like I said....Old man here...patience I got.

Comment

Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

servers still down ???? whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by adje_b View Post
                    servers still down ???? whats going on
                    The original issue with the servers being down is still ongoing. Please continue to wait.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
                      So it means we do not have to follow new 7 Road platform on mini player?

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger666 View Post

So it means we do not have to follow new 7 Road platform on mini player?
                        Absolutely not. If you downloaded that, please delete it.

Comment

Ty for respond . Just created new account and it seems running smoothly .. But ill follow ur advice and delete

Comment

Ty for respond . Just created new account and it seems running smoothly .. But ill follow ur advice and delete

Comment

MemoryLane, something waiting for you in an alternate site, regarding these issues.

You address also the mini player. Does that also mean for browser-based gaming we should just wait for another follow-up?

The maintenance message when trying to log in via www.r2games.com is, at best, confusing...it's certainly more than 2-3 hours now.

Comment

..only posting letter form the main distributer and that is already not allowed? stating the problem tey have with the dev what involves this whole issue we all are now part of and about the legal action etc
                                Theonlyghost
                                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                                Server : S122 US-East
                                Guild : Fenix
                                Class : Mage
                                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                                X