• server not working

frozen out of game got this trying to log back in

Click image for larger version

Name:	DNR.png
Views:	1
Size:	784.9 KB
ID:	2012775

Hi Harry,

I know this is frustrating and let me tell you it is making me nuts too.... so thank you for confirming again it is not just 'one' server or cluster and I can assure you it is reported... for the second time. Keep trying to get in, and if I hear something I will try to update this.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

again not work, same bonds with CLAIM bug or hack?

Comment

same here
        tried clients and browsers. this is the 2nd time
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

same here eu server 906..also tried a few other server all euro zone and they were down as well

Comment

s4 same message

Comment

s4 same message

Comment

when everything is working fine they have to mess with it but u wont see or hear anyone when theirs something to be fixed

Comment

The issue with the servers has been reported. I would love to reply to the other dozen threads, but it took 10 minutes to open this thread.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

when everything is working fine they have to mess with it but u wont see or hear anyone when theirs something to be fixed

Comment

even the forum is takin its time to load blame the weekend monkeys lmao

Comment

i have a report even kongregate wartune,************(proficient) even a client cant be logged on,ennia games wartune.ro cant be logged in the servers too

Comment

Server is down, Claim Security is bug, Forum slow loading and bug posting. Everything here is bug.

Comment

Kabam S19 still unavailable

Comment

same on gamesrock server 290 east
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                              X