the pop up event ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pop up event ??

I know many have posted about this issue and about the servers being down...

But my concern is bigger ...

Are our emails or data compromised especially those ( my case as well) that actually confirmed the email then put the code they got and got the bound balens ?

Also , the forums were not accessible for a while ( error 504 ) and even when they load it takes a very long time.

So if is it only the servers affected , why did the forums get affected too? not to mention when submitting a ticket they couldn't find my character, does it mean the toon is gone??

This doesn't seem to be "a known bug" like they claim but a hacking attack , and we deserve to know everything , if we should change our email or password or something.

So please , give us a straight answer , was this a hacking attack and is our data jeopardized?

thats what im thinking also and you wont get a straight answer from anyone who works for r2 or the dev dept either they sweep it under the carpet

Comment

I'm worried about this one too, our email has been compromised. If it's a legit event then we don't need to worry. If it's other way around then we are worried. This is not a normal maintenance today but rather something not good. I'm just hoping our data still safe despite of this. This is R2 pop up in game event.

Something R2 or the developer should investigate such event occurred today and see to it that the players accounts are still safe and secured. If it's hack or breach, we can't login anymore. I'm just hoping everything is alright.

Hoping they will provide a statement when they resolve this one.

Comment

The lack of official response is annoying and alarming, and this long maintenance says a lot ... if its a known bug , how come it didn't get fixed before ?

Comment

The lack of official response is annoying and alarming, and this long maintenance says a lot ... if its a known bug , how come it didn't get fixed before ?

Comment

the email was from wan.com n wan.com is a site from 7roads which is wartune developer...unless its a fake one

Comment

the email was from wan.com n wan.com is a site from 7roads which is wartune developer...unless its a fake one

Comment

They hide when we need them
                is that true ?

Comment

do not transfer anything, it seems to be part of the issue all wartune servers are offline, r2, prof city/WARTUNE . COM
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2020, 11:20 PM. Reason: removed deleted quote

Comment

I sent an email to the webmaster directly, and they claimed that my letter was the first time it was brought to their attention, i have not been able to access the game since last night when i logged off, why anyone would even mess with wartune is beyond me... I lost my account of 5 years gameplay, i played my toon on kabam, wonderhill, gamerocks, and now i had to restart from scratch after dropping over $25k into this game. I believe this is it for me. Im done with all the untimely responses from the people who run this game. All of the issues!! Now this, what a complete waste of my life!!!

Comment

Sorry guys, I couldn't access the forum.

All I have right now is that we do not want anyone clicking on email verification or account transfer links or icons. If you got an email telling you to secure your account, or if you click on anything and are asked to put in your password and you are not on R2Games.com, close it, delete it. Please continue to wait for official news.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Sorry guys, I couldn't access the forum.

All I have right now is that we do not want anyone clicking on email verification or account transfer links or icons. If you got an email telling you to secure your account, or if you click on anything and are asked to put in your password and you are not on R2Games.com, close it, delete it. Please continue to wait for official news.
                        and what happens for those who clicked on it as some players on the servers did as when i asked about what it was on the server there was atless one that did that i know of

Comment

7road stole wartune, now we have to give them our information to retrieve our accounts, this is just a distraction due to the end of flash compatibility... WANNA BET.!?

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

and what happens for those who clicked on it as some players on the servers did as when i asked about what it was on the server there was atless one that did that i know of
                            That is part of the "Please continue to wait for official news". All I know is I was woken up by messages telling me to let you guys know that you should not attempt to transfer your account to other platforms, and to continue to wait for more official news. As soon as I know more, I will let you know.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I verified my email on that ingame popup, they claimed they are the developers of wartune, and gave us 5k unbound balens for verifying our email that we wanted attatched to our account for the r2 game browser. They claimed right to our faces that they were the developers, they stole our accounts. I could swear that wartune is a closed server game. Could not be hacked by outside sources?

Comment

Working...
                              X