No announcement yet.

Would R2 do us the courtesy of telling us, the players, what is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, still down... Sigh. I may have to have interactions with my family. Horrors! ;LOL:

Comment

Yep, thanks to this falling out between game developer (7Road) and provider platform (R2) it looks like we're all going to get our lives back and have to go back to interacting with real people again !!!!!!!! Just when we're all supposed to be socially distancing. How poorly timed is that !!! But at least it breaks the addiction cycle and we can finally go back to the real world. Gradually . . . Have fun out there folks and . . be careful !!! see you irl maybe

Comment

Hi, everyone..this is Lex from S24 East @LexusGuy. How's everyone doing? Whatever the outcome of this mess, just stay safe. Any of mu guildies or server mates on this forum?
        Last edited by R226567150; 10-06-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjboys View Post
          Yep, thanks to this falling out between game developer (7Road) and provider platform (R2) it looks like we're all going to get our lives back and have to go back to interacting with real people again !!!!!!!! Just when we're all supposed to be socially distancing. How poorly timed is that !!! But at least it breaks the addiction cycle and we can finally go back to the real world. Gradually . . . Have fun out there folks and . . be careful !!! see you irl maybe
          On the upside, I can at least get the entertainment value of watching the Vice Presidential debates tomorrow without the distraction of gaming. Bound to be funny as all get out.

I remember how Pence tore Kaine apart in the last election, and I figure Harris is smarter than him, so this one will be worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesAkronson View Post

On the upside, I can at least get the entertainment value of watching the Vice Presidential debates tomorrow without the distraction of gaming. Bound to be funny as all get out.

I remember how Pence tore Kaine apart in the last election, and I figure Harris is smarter than him, so this one will be worth watching.
            Smarter than Kaine.

Also, tried again, still down.

In other news, I looked up Senator Byrd. When he was younger, he looked just like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. No fooling see for yourselves. :lol:

Comment

LOL he does look like him. 'Bazinga'

Comment

i don't know much.... but, why should i trust any of them ever again? meaning,r2, or these developers, or the chinese govt who controls all this?? nvr again...

Comment

No sorry, no game, no info, GIVE BACK MONEY !!!!!!

Comment

with today being the 5th day hoping that there will be more information from r2 befor to long on the game so players can hopefuly get back to the game they have played for years as the longer the game is down the players continue to wonder what may come of the came they have enjoyed playing with the friends they have made over the years hope that when this mess gets fixed the vip that players have paid for befor the mess will be not be affected while the game is down

Comment

I hope so too, even though I play free(Way too broke to afford to pay even $5), and the fact that it is taking so long to correct, makes me wonder 'Why China?'

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
                        LOL he does look like him. 'Bazinga'
                        I know, Right? I was involved in a discussion about the candidates and someone mentioned Biden knew Byrd and some things, so I wiki'ed him and there he was, Sheldon Cooper!

I figured everyone needed a laugh.

Comment

if you don't know what's going on, it's all about money, namely no license, applaud R2

Comment

Working...
                          X