Would R2 do us the courtesy of telling us, the players, what is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would R2 do us the courtesy of telling us, the players, what is going on

I, and I know many, many others, have been loyal Wartune members for years.
    When something like this happens, it is required of the service provider to come clean with its "customers" both free and paying, and let then know what is actually happening.
    If its a boardroom fight, developer issue, outside issue...whatever, take us into your confidence and tell us what is actually going on.
    I certainly wont care what it is, I just want to know.
    PS - sorry MemoryLane, i know you are just the messenger. But any message other than "wait for official news" is now both deserving to us players and required by the service provider

my thoughts exactly
    I saw memorylane answer to my post , even though he is trying his best , I'm not satisfied with the answer at all.

and it's not his fault but they should respect the community and share with us what they know and what's happening.
    even my question about our privacy being in jeopardy and if our data was compromised wa brushed off.

there should be repercussions for the way you ignore your players cries for clarifications; casher or free player , we invested money and time in our toons, and the officials should have the decency to tell us what's going on.

Comment

all we SEEN so far from facebook discord and r2 forums if we can get on their is

DO NOT CLICK ANY EMAILS LINKS THAT SENDS YOU TO TRANSFER YOUR TOON TO ANOTHER SITE

and yes we know its not your failt memorylane your just their spokesperson but a game developer should be ere telling us FACTS OFFICAL NEWS to us free and paying customers

ITS TIME TO STOP LIEING AND TELL US THE TRUTH

HACKED - CLOSING/TRANSFERED - OR JUST A BUG/OR JUST AS IT SAYS MAINTENANCE

Comment

She*

The official statement at the moment is still:
        Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.

It's not that no one wants to give you guys information, but there isn't really much information to give because most of this has to do with other companies. I know the notices posted up are not legitimate. 7Road is not self publishing Wartune. Proficient City/Game Hollywood is not closing. No company would just give away it's playerbase, especially while still hosting games. We still don't have a Wartune client, and the one that use to be available has been out of support for years.

I know emails have gone out from an email address that use to be a legitimate email for a website that closed years ago. I know a survey went around containing a zip file with a client - which is not at all how anyone distributes such things. I know a notice is up somewhere that doesn't mention R2 at all, but yet lets R2 players "transfer" accounts there. I know the devs are far too stingy to offer 5000 bound balens to verify an email address - and yes, I know people have gotten those bound balens that's not the point. There's been a lot of red flags, but because they stem from the other platform and a long holiday just started, information was very slow to make its way around to everyone. We have to wait for the other platform to fix its problem, and then we can fix ours. In the meantime, we wait for official news.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks for the response MemoryLane, much appreciated.
          There is probably more relevant info in your post above than on all the other posts regarding this issue.
          So, from what you say and if i am interpreting it correcting, we know now that R2 is hamstrung by "outside forces" and actually cannot do anything in terms of "known bug" fixes to correct this mess. They are dependent on 3rd parties to sort their mess out first before R2 can do anything to get the game back up and running.
          This smacks of boardroom / economic fall-out to me.
          What a pity that us players have to bear the brunt of "office politics".
          Very disappointing to say the least.

Comment

will any1 tell us how long we need to wait while we can get any usefull info. I cant play from friday and this is not normal anymore. And pls just dont tell its hollyday in China

Comment

Originally posted by graho View Post
              will any1 tell us how long we need to wait while we can get any usefull info. I cant play from friday and this is not normal anymore. And pls just dont tell its hollyday in China
              It's not just a holiday in China, it's Golden Week, a national holiday where the majority of citizens go home to be with their families, because many of them work far away from home. There are staff members who stayed behind, but most are indeed away for over a week.

I don't know what kind of information you are looking for. If you're wanting an eta on when the issue will be resolved, it wouldn't matter what day of the week it is. Estimated times are only given during routine maintenance, and even then that's just so people don't ask how much longer 5 minutes in. For everything else, read my posts. I've posted all of the info that can be had.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

im looking for info when we can back into game? 2 days, a week , a month. With all due respect , as a player i can only ask for info here. I understand that most of things are gonne wrong but at least we can get some closer info.

graho
                guild: TheAsylum - US East server S513
                BR.192 mil

Comment

You would think if 7roads are about to lose 1 of there biggest money making games there would be more information out there and more being done. If its true then i am one of the unlucky ones that transferred to the new servers and i am not the only one there are lots that have done so. I just hope we can be recovered when all this gets sorted out. And by the way if it has been hacked they have done a very good job because its exactly the same nothing is different not lost anything unlike when we moved from Gamerocks to R2 i lost loads of stuff.
                  Last edited by tyersp; 10-04-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

holyday or not holyday, a day or a week are not the reason to take no action, this time is all can handle by remotely they must fixed this error because they got money from us. show your attitudes and respects as a team or dev not act like noob, talk less do more. please do the best, go back to work and maintain this. you can get holyday in another day, or you can still fixed this in your holiday.
                    is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by R27847983 View Post
                      holyday or not holyday, a day or a week are not the reason to take no action, this time is all can handle by remotely they must fixed this error because they got money from us. show your attitudes and respects as a team or dev not act like noob, talk less do more. please do the best, go back to work and maintain this. you can get holyday in another day, or you can still fixed this in your holiday.
                      There are people working on the issue. It's complicated, so it's not going to be a quick resolution. I would not expect the game to be back up today.

Comment

I have a friend who tried to do the transfer of his toon and he was told his toon does not exist and when I tried to fill out a ticket for support yesterday it said my character did not exist on my server. Does this mean our toons have been erased?

Comment

MemoryLane with this wording Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news. It rather sounds like a big time hack., But thanksfor keeping us somewhat informed.

Comment

If this is a hack can i just say its a perfect clone of the Procity server in wilds you can see all the same city's are all there shows how good there security was.

Comment

If this is a hack can i just say its a perfect clone of the server in wilds you can see all the same city's are all there shows how good there security was. SORRY about the repeats it came up with error posting so tried again and it looks like they all worked lol
                              Last edited by tyersp; 10-04-2020, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X