Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Would R2 do us the courtesy of telling us, the players, what is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of misinformation going around. I would delete posts, but I can't, so I am editing them all. I can ban people still, if these edits are removed or if removed content is reposted.

I don't have any answers about anything right now. Please be patient.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is just ridiculous. Two days now. You are all trying to screw us all like you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by sexyredhead1966 View Post
        This is just ridiculous. Two days now. You are all trying to screw us all like you always do.
        Or you can read the sticky thread in News and Events.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

with all that has happened with the game i for one am glad that memory lane is trying hard to help inform players on what is going on its atless more information then get when sending tickets asking what happened

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
            with all that has happened with the game i for one am glad that memory lane is trying hard to help inform players on what is going on its atless more information then get when sending tickets asking what happened
            Wish I had all the answers for you. This whole mess is bizarre and doesn't feel right. R2's been the last to know every step of the way, so it's really not their fault this time.

Comment

I'll be waiting for the game to get back as it is but self assured I won't play this game elsewhere, with 7Road or any other freaks pulling the plug on us like snakes and along me all my team of many. Serious companies sort such matters out legally, before and without interrupting the use of game. By the way was done they'd also be happy to ruin R2's base of players, so who care about the years spent building their toons simply ignore those trumpets, urging us to transfer or quit game, blaming it on R2. In almost 8 years of play I and most had a pretty decent experience. Is not the top notch tech in gaming but enjoyed predictability in maintenance, ease of use, regular updates and never had any loading problems unsolved. Understanding what's going on, the intentions of anyone doing this, helps us make the right decisions.

Comment

So we are left in limbo. I have received replies from 7road with a link about transferring my account. I am not going to do so, just wondered what info they were asking for. Anyone from Mythic under the watch of LT, I have an old facebook account from Templar you are welcome to join, it is closed so only I can approve members at this point. Templar Kabam 17 is the name if anyone wants to keep in touch or share info. Bluelady

Comment

Okay, it is Monday, 5 October, 8:11 AM Eastern Standard Time(United States), and the S182 Wraithfell site is still down. I will check again in 5-6 hours. I do hope it comes back up soon. My OCD is getting itchy...

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                    So we are left in limbo. I have received replies from 7road with a link about transferring my account. I am not going to do so, just wondered what info they were asking for. Anyone from Mythic under the watch of LT, I have an old facebook account from Templar you are welcome to join, it is closed so only I can approve members at this point. Templar Kabam 17 is the name if anyone wants to keep in touch or share info. Bluelady
                    Okay, it is Monday, 5 October, 8:11 AM Eastern Standard Time(United States), and the S182 Wraithfell site is still down. I will check again in 5-6 hours. I do hope it comes back up soon. My OCD is getting itchy...

Comment

Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I got the same email from 7road at just after 10 am this morning (Florida/Eastern US time zone). I'm not transferring my toon until this is verified here that it the correct course of action. A lot of time and good friends in 8 years and MemoryLane always provides great guidance!

Comment

I got the same email from 7road at just after 10 am this morning (Florida/Eastern US time zone). I'm not transferring my toon until this is verified here that it the correct course of action. A lot of time and good friends in 8 years and MemoryLane always provides great guidance!

Comment

I found this Interesting on my Facebook page:

To the developer of Wartune - Stop Your Theft!
                            Hello, players of Wartune from R2 Games, Gamerocks and Armor Games.
                            Some players have reported to the team about an unnotified event in the game, providing personal information in exchange for rewards. We then reached out to our authorized partner, Game Hollywood in the first place for clarification of any kind.
                            Yesterday, our customer service contact had been maliciously modified and at one point, the game was unable to log in.
                            Game Hollywood informed us that these suspicious actions were related to the operations of 7 Road, developer of Wartune.
                            We, R2 Games and you, the players, the partners, are dismayed by this behavior of 7 Road. At the same time, we understand that this approach of 7 Road soliciting privacy and platform user data has been conducted on multiple sites and platforms.
                            We feel grateful for the support of all players and all game platforms, that Wartune brings a lot of joy to the community. However, all of this cannot make up for the fact that the game developer attempt to obtain personal information of all users through deception and trickery without informing the players and us.
                            We suggest all players must protect their personal information from the risk of exposure of any form. If you are a victim of this event, please contact us with no hesitation. The team will collect necessary info and conduct a positive discussion with 7 Road in order to protect the rights and interests of all our players and ensure the order of the game will be restored under appropriate legal means.
                            We also advise 7 Road immediately stop any infringements and violations on the rights of players and the platforms!
                            If you need assistance, please email us at customer.service@r2games.com.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesAkronson View Post

Okay, it is Monday, 5 October, 8:11 AM Eastern Standard Time(United States), ...
                              Warune still down at 2:10 PM EST. Might try again later today, or tomorrow.

Comment

have someone call me when this matter is resolved, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X