Centaur contact me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centaur contact me!

Centaur0001 This is Sabrina1. Can't send priv msgs here. Give me access to guild forums, or some other way to contact everyone.

Do you know the URL for the guild forum?

I don't see an account there under your name. Please apply if you have the URL. If not...I'll have to figure a way to get it to you in here.

We ARE aware of the situation, and discussing many things...will value all your input.

Comment

Yes, that's me. Seems a login for my alt got used somehow. What I said still goes. :-)

I'm checking in as often as the real world allows right now. An app there does get me a message flag, and I'll approve ASAP when I see it.
      Last edited by Centaur0001; 10-05-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Centaur0001 Please give me the URL, I don't have it.

Comment

Centaur0001 It seems like I can't send you priv msgs here, getting JSON errors. This forum is badly broken, like everything else. I also tried googling, and couldn't find the guild forum. Kudos on making it super private Perhaps you could just post the link here?

Comment

Centaur0001 It seems like I can't send you priv msgs here, getting JSON errors. This forum is badly broken, like everything else. I also tried googling, and couldn't find the guild forum. Kudos on making it super private Perhaps you could just post the link here?

Comment

Our private message system is broken. The initial message does go through, but it can't be responded to. He should be able to send a new private message to you with the link to his forum and you'll be able to read that message in your forum inbox, but you won't be able to reply to that message, just as he won't be able to reply to the ones you sent him.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X