This just showed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just showed up

Hey, Ive been playing Wartune almost everyday for 8 yrs now and still confused on whats happening. Ive been checking the forum and my email for updates and this showed up in my box. not sure what to make of it, has my "Sara" been kidnapped ? How did they get my email address ? If I lose " Sara" I will not start over and if I choose to play another game, I'll make sure its not by 7road or R2 (for letting this happen). On a personal note - playing Wartune has helped me thru some very difficult times, 6 years ago i fell ill, diagnosed with a disease which has no cure and will slowly get worse (and has). Playing this game i've met players from all over the world and even thou the games has had its moments, The game has been a very helpful distraction, during these tough years. Also, I found this game on facebook 8 years ago and sign in thru FB, which means I dont have a password, will this mess up the FB players?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2020, 11:08 PM.
    "SARA"
    S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
    FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

They stolen our characters, hence our money spent SARA. do not reply to any email from 7road, they hackers.
    r2 have alot of explaining and alot of compensation to players over this. I have instructed my bank to recall all monies spent in the last year with xsolla.
    S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sara but I gotta tell you... nobody cares about emotions in this business of money-making. I sincerely hope you find something else that is worth your time & stay in touch with your Wartune buddies. If these two companies sort things out then it's water under the bridge. But if they don't, you gotta look out for you. Feel better, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
        They stolen our characters, hence our money spent SARA. do not reply to any email from 7road, they hackers.
        r2 have alot of explaining and alot of compensation to players over this. I have instructed my bank to recall all monies spent in the last year with xsolla.
        you char is not stolen what i hear r2 hav not pay the licence for wartune and so have 7 road all wartune closed is this litle morbid you and others pay balens vips and r2 pay notwhat in contract is with 7 road i hope fast make r2 this mistake good and can all new play and i will not dragon awaken play i hav wartune and will new wartune play

Comment

Originally posted by R280734113 View Post

you char is not stolen what i hear r2 hav not pay the licence for wartune and so have 7 road all wartune closed is this litle morbid you and others pay balens vips and r2 pay notwhat in contract is with 7 road i hope fast make r2 this mistake good and can all new play and i will not dragon awaken play i hav wartune and will new wartune play
          say what????????

Comment

If only that was true. That would be such an easy fix, especially with how profitable wartune is. Also, you did not hear that R2 did not pay license fees, because R2 wasn't mentioned on that announcement. I'm not being heavy with the censorship out of loyalty, I'm being heavy with it because so many people don't do even a little research before jumping on a bandwagon.

You guys can look up the devs' quarterly profit and loss statements. They were definitely getting money. Try again.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

[Please review the sticky threads in News and Events]
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-07-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X