Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 what steps have you taken or consider to fix the situation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 what steps have you taken or consider to fix the situation?

In case there is a default payment to developer have you thought of negotiating with them an installments pay or skip of publisher, in case has not honored its contract with the developer, in order to get your servers back? Corroborated with a legal action for the part with your database being stolen, which is a criminal case depending on you to withdraw the complain?
    If you just argue over the fence, posting public messages, hoping that players will forget and start playing other games of yours is a wrong thinking. In such a case you and 7 Road will both lose.
    Most are not willing to transfer on a platform of gangwhoos, pulling plug on thousands and stealing database, the transfer rate being very poor so far, but most will decide to quit, as you will not remain both with more than 10-20% max of your current customer base.
    For 7Road will be a mountain climb to make a business out of your servers, while you, with the reputation broken and without the hundreds of servers of customers you built in 8 years will also be avoided and broke.
    So think of an amiable solution and don't wait long. Is a matter of days not weeks, as you might think, and time works against you and 7Road.
    Last edited by labsup; 10-07-2020, 02:46 AM.

need to get wartune back or i quit

Comment

duonome if you see this post let me know im still around just hoping waetune will be back Kriton

Comment

one thing we are all forgetting is that these are Chinese companies with Chinese rules, laws & regulations...I am assuming that any legal action will go through the Chinese legal system..no idea how it works or how long it takes.....but this game of Mexican standoff has gone on way to long & we the players are caught in the middle & it looks we are considered collateral damage by both sides, so sad that they might be destroying this once great game, loved by many over the years...wake up & smell the roses everyone involved before it is to late
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

What u forget labsup is that 7Road is the game developer and not some cowboy operation. The fault lies with Game Hollywood as I understand and unpaid revenues. This has necessarily dragged R2 and other distributors into the mix. However, R2 is being deceitful by saying it is a technical fault and taking down posts which they do not like about transferring to 7Road. I have transferred and everything I had before is still there now. R2 has sowed seeds of distrust in 7Road unnecessarily. They have not stolen accounts, since they already owned Wartune, hence the 7Road logo on the startup screen for the last 3 years or so. If u are prepared to wait for weeks and weeks, then so be it, but the other option would be to make a new account on 7Road to see what u think and then make an informed decision about transferring or not. 7Road has put out a long explanation of their actions in a letter to all players, which is more than R2 have done. They are just concerned about losing their revenue stream. People have complained about R2 for years, but now you all seem quite prepared to just accept what they are saying about this issue. They do not care about the players.

Comment

Originally posted by R29202091 View Post
            What u forget labsup is that 7Road is the game developer and not some cowboy operation. The fault lies with Game Hollywood as I understand and unpaid revenues. This has necessarily dragged R2 and other distributors into the mix. However, R2 is being deceitful by saying it is a technical fault and taking down posts which they do not like about transferring to 7Road. I have transferred and everything I had before is still there now. R2 has sowed seeds of distrust in 7Road unnecessarily. They have not stolen accounts, since they already owned Wartune, hence the 7Road logo on the startup screen for the last 3 years or so. If u are prepared to wait for weeks and weeks, then so be it, but the other option would be to make a new account on 7Road to see what u think and then make an informed decision about transferring or not. 7Road has put out a long explanation of their actions in a letter to all players, which is more than R2 have done. They are just concerned about losing their revenue stream. People have complained about R2 for years, but now you all seem quite prepared to just accept what they are saying about this issue. They do not care about the players.
            What you forget R292 is that the servers database was built by R2 and belongs to R2. You can't just rob someone's house for the debt of an intermediary. In any court of law this is a criminal case and shows how stupid and unprofessional the 7Road management is. All 7Road can legally do and should have done long ago, is to seek default payments in a civil lawsuit, against the party in the contract with them and when a court order arrives and also specifically decides that 7Road should cease to provide the game on R2 platform, then can give a one month notice to all involved and inform them that the game will continue on their own platform.
            For the data base 7Road have the obligation to negotiate with R2 and eventually pay for taking over the servers with all, otherwise could have decided to forget the debt or due payments against the Servers database, to be all legally shifted to 7Road platform. These things are done smoothly, in consideration of the guy who's been putting money in your pocket for the last 8 years, and not in a primitive cowboy way, as they actually did.
            Let them come up with a legal solution and shift us legally, not steal the Servers and pretend that they had the right to do so, because there were default payments on behalf of an intermediary. Another solution could be to continue directly with R2 and skip the culprit Publisher who didn't pay, but legally they are still guilty for stealing the database, so is also a lot about the R2 and how they proceed. If was me I'd sort this in few days.
            As for myself, we've got more players than all the players they got on all servers so far on 7Road platform, most of those players they got are small characters logging there out of curiosity, so we wanna see a responsible approach on both sides, before we decide what we gonna do.
            Remember that same gangwho guys at some point could feel entitled for example to steal your credit card info, if at some point you are no longer a paying member, or can decide to block access of free players, in order to unclog the servers, or god knows what, because what matters to such people is what they think is right, not what the law says.
            Last edited by labsup; 10-08-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Seriously? What the heck else is gonna go wrong in 2020? Every time u think it cant get worse, it does. Dear 2020 When we say it can't get worse... IT's NOT A CHALLENGE!
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by labsup View Post
                In case there is a default payment to developer have you thought of negotiating with them an installments pay or skip of publisher, in case has not honored its contract with the developer, in order to get your servers back? Corroborated with a legal action for the part with your database being stolen, which is a criminal case depending on you to withdraw the complain?
                If you just argue over the fence, posting public messages, hoping that players will forget and start playing other games of yours is a wrong thinking. In such a case you and 7 Road will both lose.
                Most are not willing to transfer on a platform of gangwhoos, pulling plug on thousands and stealing database, the transfer rate being very poor so far, but most will decide to quit, as you will not remain both with more than 10-20% max of your current customer base.
                For 7Road will be a mountain climb to make a business out of your servers, while you, with the reputation broken and without the hundreds of servers of customers you built in 8 years will also be avoided and broke.
                So think of an amiable solution and don't wait long. Is a matter of days not weeks, as you might think, and time works against you and 7Road.
                And what say you r2 make great secret from all problem noting oficial infos many player say give info and noting noting and you think is this normal ? i think all have faults and r2 same today same know i not what is when start servers o off

Comment

Please read sticky threads in News and Events.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-07-2020, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Common, give R2 a break. How would you feel if your business is at a point to be sneaked away by someone else? R2 has lots of flaws I know but this time it is not something what they have caused. They took everything down for all our interest. They are now offering 25% recharge back in ambers on Dragon Awaken and all is offered while they are not guilty of the problem. None of us is on R2. They lose atm lots of revenue with Wartune down and with the event to Dragon Awaken. Think about that. It is not something you do as company in pleasure.

Comment

I like this thread. Logical discussions are good.

For the question in the title - This all happened at the start of a national holiday. You can google how big this holiday is in China, people aren't just sitting at home watching netflix while 2020 invades our game space. As soon as everyone is back from holiday, we should start seeing more answers.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X