Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will

I have this msg for more then a week:
    "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will..."

Please review the sticky threads at the top of News and Events.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by nicusorpetrea View Post
      I have this msg for more then a week:
      "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will..."
      i agree, same thing and the sticky is uesless and does nothing, it explains nothing, and its been a week now with no clue when they will get servers back online

Comment

i sent in support ticket today, getting credit card to reclaim all monies spent on my server in 2020. No information from R2 or Xsolla regarding safety of my details. Will probably pursue suing for damages as well.
        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

MemoryLane
          Appreciate you doing what you think is right. But being completely ignored by r2 when concerning our purchases and data breach is completely unacceptable. I have screenshot every reply and response, all news events that has been posted for my credit card company to reclaim all monies spent this year alone. Hope everyone has the sense to do same.
          S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	evidenceagainstr2xsolla.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	2014367
            Just to show example
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	replyr2.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	2014371
              Reply from r2
              S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
                MemoryLane
                Appreciate you doing what you think is right. But being completely ignored by r2 when concerning our purchases and data breach is completely unacceptable. I have screenshot every reply and response, all news events that has been posted for my credit card company to reclaim all monies spent this year alone. Hope everyone has the sense to do same.
                No one is being ignored, all information known at this time is posted.

Your payment info is stored by Xsolla. Xsolla is a third party company R2 uses to process payments. Your payment information is not stored by the game. Data stored by R2 was not breached.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

No one is being ignored, all information known at this time is posted.

Your payment info is stored by Xsolla. Xsolla is a third party company R2 uses to process payments. Your payment information is not stored by the game. Data stored by R2 was not breached.
                  Xsolla?? My last recharge for Wartune was processed by F5 Game Company Ltd on 10/1/2020. Who are they, ML?

IGN: Pierce
                  Gamerocks S65 West
                  Guild: New Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by qwkrr View Post

Xsolla?? My last recharge for Wartune was processed by F5 Game Company Ltd on 10/1/2020. Who are they, ML?

IGN: Pierce
                    Gamerocks S65 West
                    Guild: New Dawn
                    F5 Game is the current operator for browser games on the R2 Games platform. They've been on board for over a year, or a little longer.. R2 wanted to focus on breaking into the mobile game market, and so brought on board F5 to manage the browser games. Regardless of the entry on your payment receipt, all payments are still processed by Xsolla.

Comment

that's the truth that r2 wants to wipe the all worthy server and restart this game cleanly

Comment

Originally posted by vangelius1925 View Post
                        that's the truth that r2 wants to wipe the all worthy server and restart this game cleanly
                        No the game is running fine. Its just that this particular company is not anymore allowed to promote it. If you google say for instance __7_x__roads__ you find your toon exactly were you left it. Back at the developers where it belongs and not and an publisher who didnt pay his fees.

Comment

Originally posted by R230310522 View Post

No the game is running fine. Its just that this particular company is not anymore allowed to promote it. If you google say for instance __7_x__roads__ you find your toon exactly were you left it. Back at the developers where it belongs and not and an publisher who didnt pay his fees.
                          yep, so keep no hope servers will go back up. They will prob fight it out in courts later.

Comment

Working...
                          X