Memorylane and R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorylane and R2

Its time to tell them something. Word is spreading in areas beyond your control and every player that transfers is one R2 will never get back. The devs have made a statement that is rather to the point. It is time to hear from R2. Also being heavy handed with your players does not promote good will from either them or the people that see it. Be open and you might be surprised how many hang around and try your new games. Keep making us mad and you will ensure we do not ever play anything with R2 name on it. This is the english version so most here have a western way of thinking which is be honest with us and we will forgive a lot, try to bully us and we will fight back and hold a grudge for a long time.

Originally posted by R248343565 View Post
    Its time to tell them something. Word is spreading in areas beyond your control and every player that transfers is one R2 will never get back. The devs have made a statement that is rather to the point. It is time to hear from R2. Also being heavy handed with your players does not promote good will from either them or the people that see it. Be open and you might be surprised how many hang around and try your new games. Keep making us mad and you will ensure we do not ever play anything with R2 name on it. This is the english version so most here have a western way of thinking which is be honest with us and we will forgive a lot, try to bully us and we will fight back and hold a grudge for a long time.

the truth isn't told either we may get censorship or a lot of commercials for the game of trons or dragon awaken i don't like dragon awaken almost a bad copy of wartune. i hate both series and in game game of trones. i want to know the truth i will know wartune start or not when to start or not i hav play for noting 7 o 8 year ? with 2 acc

Comment

Yes, I got your message. Been a little busy. There's no secrets to whisper in your ear about the situation. Everything we currently know is posted. Pushing for a response that doesn't exist is not going to make that response come quicker. Propaganda is faster when you don't fact check yourself. R2 is not issuing an announcement until it has all of the information it needs to properly inform the players of whatever decisions are made. I have already encouraged transparency for the players, and that message is traveling up the chain to the ones working on this situation. All we can do right now is wait.

People who have interacted with me on this forum for any length of time know where my priorities are. They know they will get answers when there's answers to be had.

You are more than welcome to go to those areas beyond my control and talk freely about whatever you want. Here, there are rules. Please follow the rules, and then you won't have to be mad.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's called being a "puppet" MemoryLane .... SHAME SHAME SHAME ..... They only tell you what they want you to tell the players .... you have no idea if it the truth or not, yet you censor what might be the truth because you blindly believe what you are being told.

There are people playing Wartune as we speak .... to say any of this isn't against the rules (unless you change them again to fit your fancy). Respect the players .... they made this game .... you say the message of transparency is "traveling up the chain". The truth is you may have been told it is, but you don't know if it actually is. THAT is transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
          It's called being a "puppet" MemoryLane .... SHAME SHAME SHAME ..... They only tell you what they want you to tell the players .... you have no idea if it the truth or not, yet you censor what might be the truth because you blindly believe what you are being told.

There are people playing Wartune as we speak .... to say any of this isn't against the rules (unless you change them again to fit your fancy). Respect the players .... they made this game .... you say the message of transparency is "traveling up the chain". The truth is you may have been told it is, but you don't know if it actually is. THAT is transparency.
          You don't know what I believe, or what my thoughts are, or the discussions I've had about this topic. I'm not asking anyone to believe anything. On the contrary, I've asked people not to believe everything.

I have, many times over the years, clearly stated when I knew something but wasn't allowed to share it. I have also been clear about when I'm told to say something specific. I haven't been told what to say. I have been told to enforce the rules, and to remove mentions that suggest people go certain places, because again, it breaks the rules. Being strict with the rules is out of character for me, hence my announcement about doing so. I also haven't been told what not to say. Full transparency: I have a lot I would love to say and under normal circumstances I would say it all, but that company appears to be monitoring this forum, so I'm not giving them any more hints.

I know that when I send messages through the customer service team, they do go to operations, and from there to where they need to go. I also know that people up the chain know who I am and have gotten my messages before. I can only assume that this time will be no different. Do I have a way to prove that my message is on the way up the chain now? How does one prove such a thing? My message was that when they do have an announcement that they don't make it a propaganda piece like the rest of the announcements out there have been. We deserve to know the facts and what this all means for us moving forward on this platform. In the meantime, we have to presume that because this situation involves many teams from several companies, that it's not going to have a swift resolution, and I said that the first day. However, I would like to add that if this does turn into a legal matter, there might not be much R2 is allowed to say, and if that becomes the case, I'll start adding a legal disclaimer to my posts.

I will remind everyone again of the rules of this forum. https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...-r2games-rules
          Rule 12 for posting about other versions of the games that exist elsewhere on the internet.
          Rule 13 for advertising other websites.
          Rule 16 for reposting removed content.

Please follow the rules.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sorry but i played a lot of games i wrote in a lot of forums but this is the censorship that was issued to you i already care a lot about info from other places also for example i mentioned wartun in other games and uploaded a picture of the daily bonus completely different game completely different platform but we got there to have a daily bonus there too and not canceled they didn't ban it was about 7 years ago when I came here to wartun it was true I stopped that game but in the archive I have a say in it signal upwards that we are running out of time and time is running we don't know anything they don't say anything there is a trial or it's over I don't have to look back on the net what we deserve so much after 7 years or more I wrote with a google translator I hope you can read and you know what i wanted to say

Comment

Memorylane -- After reading your reply several times I think you missed the point on info getting out in other places. This statement was not made to degrade R2 but was to serve as a advisory to R2 that they are losing actual and potential customers. The devs has made a to the point statement that GHW will not get the publishing rights back. This would be a golden opportunity for R2 to get not only their customer base back but to also get GHW customer base. But the longer R2 waits the more the base will erode.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                Memorylane -- After reading your reply several times I think you missed the point on info getting out in other places. This statement was not made to degrade R2 but was to serve as a advisory to R2 that they are losing actual and potential customers. The devs has made a to the point statement that GHW will not get the publishing rights back. This would be a golden opportunity for R2 to get not only their customer base back but to also get GHW customer base. But the longer R2 waits the more the base will erode.
                Guys you got a message to wait 2 weeks for this to be sorted, as they are working on it. Why you keep pushing in here with this nonsense? Do you really want players to stay on this platform or you want to discourage them with your negative comments and make them go elsewhere or quit? Most old players and guilds are still waiting, not going anywhere, only a few who have nothing to lose moved on without remorse.
                Have you ever done any sort of business? Do you really expect R2 to discuss here on forum what is doing about Wartune publishing rights? Or these guys that keep screaming Censorship, do you really expect someone who stole your merchandise from the shop to resell it IN the very same shop of yours? Or you'd beat the **** out of him with a stick? Get real and don't be ridiculous.

Comment

Tbh I say is not good to blame MemoryLane for anything!!! He/she is sure working assy off to keep up with all stuff in forum! I stand up and applouse the work MemoryLane do here with all players n require information about WT <3 Keep it up u do a damn good work imo!

Eh dunno why 2 posts lol

Comment

Tbh I say is not good to blame MemoryLane for anything!!! He/she is sure working assy off to keep up with all stuff in forum! I stand up and applouse the work MemoryLane do here with all players n require information about WT <3 Keep it up u do a damn good work imo!

Comment

decided its not needed
                      Last edited by dave; 10-15-2020, 03:59 PM. Reason: decided its not needed

Comment

received an email today, tried sending and posting it but obviously been censored, so memory can you pm me so i can send to you please?
                        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Not from R2 - Don't post it here.
                          S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

MemoryLane it's a shame you have to take so much time responding to someone that puts you down inappropriately. You are an excellent moderator and have the respect of almost everyone here. There will always be those that are 'jealous' and need to make negative comments to make themselves feel good. I know you won't ignore those players because of the type of support person you are, I just wish people would recognize how much you feel about us and the game. Keep up the great work and don't feel bad when inconsiderate players say something negative.

Comment

Not from R2 - Don't post it here.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-15-2020, 07:15 PM.
                              S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
                              X