Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Memorylane and R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2014716**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2014717**[/ATTACH]
    I received these as well and did reply asking why they are working so hard on developing and marketing new games instead of doing what most players want, restoring Wartune. They have not responded. I have no interest in anything except playing Wartune again. If that isn't possible, I will get my real life back .

Comment

@ rudenoob, hope that not aimed at me. i have gone through all appropriate channels to find out whats happening to my character and my guild for that matter, i am receiving emails from those whom claim to now own the game. it isnt from r2. ok?
      S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

@ rudenoob, hope that not aimed at me. i have gone through all appropriate channels to find out whats happening to my character and my guild for that matter, i am receiving emails from those whom claim to now own the game. it isnt from r2. ok?
        it was not aimed at you. Sorry if i gave that impression.

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

I received these as well and did reply asking why they are working so hard on developing and marketing new games instead of doing what most players want, restoring Wartune. They have not responded. I have no interest in anything except playing Wartune again. If that isn't possible, I will get my real life back .
          Time zone lapse sorry, yeah they spamming us with emails, have our emails as well. really frustrating r2 not acting fast enough
          S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Actually feel sorry for memory, been an awesome moderator for years, hopefully understands our frustration as well. With email etc being compromised its rather worrisome
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Actually feel sorry for memory, been an awesome moderator for years, hopefully understands our frustration as well. With email etc being compromised its rather worrisome
              I understand your frustration, but please stop posting communications from other websites. The only thing I have to tell you right now is to keep an eye on News and Events, when there is an announcement, it will be posted there.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
                MemoryLane it's a shame you have to take so much time responding to someone that puts you down inappropriately. You are an excellent moderator and have the respect of almost everyone here. There will always be those that are 'jealous' and need to make negative comments to make themselves feel good. I know you won't ignore those players because of the type of support person you are, I just wish people would recognize how much you feel about us and the game. Keep up the great work and don't feel bad when inconsiderate players say something negative.
                Glad to know you support censorship and propaganda and those that pedal it. Nothing i said was a lie or inappropriate. Stay with the platform ..... know what happened to the Titanic?

Comment

I was not referring to you so why the guilty conscience? I hope you and yours are doing well during these strange times.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Yes, I got your message. Been a little busy. There's no secrets to whisper in your ear about the situation. Everything we currently know is posted. Pushing for a response that doesn't exist is not going to make that response come quicker. Propaganda is faster when you don't fact check yourself. R2 is not issuing an announcement until it has all of the information it needs to properly inform the players of whatever decisions are made. I have already encouraged transparency for the players, and that message is traveling up the chain to the ones working on this situation. All we can do right now is wait.

People who have interacted with me on this forum for any length of time know where my priorities are. They know they will get answers when there's answers to be had.

You are more than welcome to go to those areas beyond my control and talk freely about whatever you want. Here, there are rules. Please follow the rules, and then you won't have to be mad.
                    hello MemoryLane sorry to bother u i know u are super busy but i wanted to let u know that i check gamerocks and forums everyday and i noticed that s292 on gamerocks wartune is green light while others are red i am not sure if u should know or if its nothing to be concerned about as i play on s290 on gamerocks wartune ty for your time have a good day : )

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Propaganda is faster when you don't fact check yourself.
                      At the risk of confusing several people around me, I'd like to make some comments and observations, hoping they will be taken in a constructive spirit I set out to use.

MemoryLane, you're very obviously in a no-win situation here. My sympathies, as well as my appreciation for all you've done over the course of time, and all you've put up with.

r2games, the last time I tried logging into Wartune with your client, it told me there was a 2-3 hour maintenance going on. Is it fair to say, whatever the facts, we can assume at this point this isn't about a simple bug that hasn't been addressed in a hundred times that 2-3 hour timeframe now? Can you, at least, say something different there? And, can you do it without HTML-loooking code that doesn't actually activate for us as a pointer or link? Make it look as professional as you would hope always to look. And test it by opening on an external machine and in the Client and a few browsers, and verify it is what you think it is.

r2games, using my e-mail address for contact, which you almost never, ever use otherwise, to try to get me to join another game with a promotional bonus...now isn't a great time to have done that if you don't want to appear to be all the things people negatively are saying. But, it's done. I'd suggest waiting until the Wartune situation is settled before starting another round of such events. Honor what you sent this time.

@Support/Chain Of Command/R2Games/&c., I share the frustration about no facts. I agree entirely with fact-checking, and offering the unblemished, robust truth. However, I suggest you have at least a few facts, and can share them in some fashion. For example, saying this will have gone to court soon, you and your legal team almost certainly have a clue about a (first?) court date by now. Or, the date by which a motion will certainly be filed with the court. In the situation where we're all here in limbo, you might be able to post that as part of a statement as the earliest possible date the game will come back under the R2Games site. And, in being fair to all, I still expect you will say it is also possible/likely it will take longer. Understanding there will be some that will take any date mentioned as a promise for everything to be back and running on that date, give disclaimers, strong statements, expect and ignore the trolls who will refuse to read with care just so they can make noise without cause, but give us something as a player community with which we can work. At some point, silence on this will be perceived as "forever" for R2Games' Wartune, and quite rightly. Then, even with rights, you have little or no game left to run. If you give people NO basis on which to make a decision, eventually they will get on with their lives and just forget Wartune and R2Games. With every passing day, the percentage of players who make that decision grows. You need to say something. And, the good news, we won't even demand a screen cap before we process your statement!

For whatever may or may not be happening elsewhere, you, r2games, have the OPPORTUNITY to execute on this well, keep more people around and willing to wait because enough gets said to set some expectations, however minimal for now, and to use the goodwill you've grown by running the game. The clock on opportunity is ticking. And silence is forever.

Comment

i just wanna know will we get reinburst of vip and spirit con that was active and still running r2 owes me over 20-25 days use of it still not happy i paid something that im not actualy using

Comment

per the wartune official group page on facebook some are stlll being charged for their vip because they have auto renewal..
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

I agree for those players with active VIP and Spirit of Covenant will get reimbursement (VIP and Spirit Covenant cards) in case it will expire.

Comment

WHAT?!?! R2 still taking peoples money although the game can't be played on "THEIR" servers? SHOCKING ........

Comment

Working...
                              X