Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks is up.

So how can we play wartune at r2 games?

Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[Removed]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post
      Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[Removed]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.
      R2 give only trash games for new begin what i not make 7 year hav played and i begin not other and the truth is for R2 egal players egal. only money will and this is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by bardoshie View Post
        So how can we play wartune at r2 games?
        I have just 20.000.000 BR. I was off this game almost 4 years, and back to play 1 year ago...

Comment

Originally posted by magaura View Post

R2 give only trash games for new begin what i not make 7 year hav played and i begin not other and the truth is for R2 egal players egal. only money will and this is the truth
          They won't make me play another game here. Or Wartune come back, or no R2 nevermore. Never.

Comment

The last one out please turn the lights off

Comment

memorilane pla tell me if wartune it will back or not i have 8 years wen i play end dont want to play another game i dont want to play another game for 6 7 years to rick my br end no more monny for games I spent 8 years for 1 normal br 105 mil br have in wartune afther 8 years

Comment

memori plss tell me one thing 2 weaks is passed wartune is coming back or not PLSS THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by R215097443 View Post
                  memori plss tell me one thing 2 weaks is passed wartune is coming back or not PLSS THE TRUTH
                  for R2 the truth is legendary tale no wait the truth from R2 2 week and noting only behind us tomorow i see day for day and noting

Comment

Working...
                  X