Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

News????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News????

Have we recieved any news from R2 about the situation i just get bounced around with the B.S a:they working on it b:keep a watch on news and events section

its been 2 weeks i just wanna know is wartune a: comming back b:its dead dont bother asking

even the forums is dead no r2 staff answering anything its like a media blackout

is R2 doin anything or nothing at all

JUST GIVE US A PLAIN AND SIMPLE ANSWER

I was going to reply with still working on it, but...

I'm doing what I can to get us some news.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
      Have we recieved any news from R2 about the situation i just get bounced around with the B.S a:they working on it b:keep a watch on news and events section

its been 2 weeks i just wanna know is wartune a: comming back b:its dead dont bother asking

even the forums is dead no r2 staff answering anything its like a media blackout

the longer this goes on the more players will move or just straight out quit - wartune from what i believe was the biggest cash cow for R2

Makes sense to get information - should we stay, or leave?

Comment

I appreciate all you do for us MemoryLane. You have always done your best to keep us informed, even when there were no answers yet to the problem at hand. As frustrating as it is for us players, I imagine it is just as frustrating and maybe even more so for you. Thank you for always being supportive and informative.

Comment

I think you know the answer, follow the logic.

Comment

They should give an update or news by the end of this week. That's 2 weeks already after the holidays. Otherwise I would think it's the end of proficient city and R2 as their distributors??? Or just ended the game itself???

Comment

still waiting.......
              is that true ?

Comment

DC-20-15569 case number

not found at the daLLas courts document seach so this is prob B.S propaganda to keep us all happy

Comment

DC-20-15569 case number

not found at the daLLas courts document seach so this is prob B.S propaganda to keep us all happy
                  LOL
                  happily ever and after, till we forget its
                  is that true ?

Comment

I found it there - click on the link then insert the case number and it now shows.

Comment

Lol. Players first. Well the lack from support did show us something else. Money from players first.
                      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                      Server: EST, R2games
                      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                      Toon: Knight
                      Guild: -

Comment

it is real..hope all is sorted out soon so e can return to the game
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

looking for an r2 east coast server...a new 3rd age server should open on Friday to pass the time until wartunes returns....hope it does soon
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                            Lol. Players first. Well the lack from support did show us something else. Money from players first.
                            i agree always money they dont care about the consumers

but once its gone to court and GHW and R2 and other platforms listed wins the case they can give the data back fair enough but you dont see the bigger problem with this

7roads dont have to give GHW and R2 AND all the rest of the platforms any patches updates new stuff

so all platforms will die off as no new stuff being added ppl will just leave and restart wartune with 7 roads
                            Last edited by evilharry666; 10-20-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

i agree always money they dont care about the consumers

but once its gone to court and GHW and R2 and other platforms listed wins the case they can give the data back fair enough but you dont see the bigger problem with this

7roads dont have to give GHW and R2 AND all the rest of the platforms any patches updates new stuff

so all platforms will die off as no new stuff being added ppl will just leave and restart wartune with 7 roads
                              pretty much 'all the roads lead to 7Road'.
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X