Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

News????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am unsure what is still allowed to share, but i did read and look into the FB post from a partner site to R2 that included court documents. I did NOT follow the address they listed, but instead retro-researched the court info and checked their dockets and all listed info appears legit. This is huge information, and I must say to Memory Lane and any others, I appreciate how hard it must've been *and still is* to know this information and not be able to share even a glimmer, even in the face of insults and innuendo. I know frustration, disappointment and anger come to the surface in these situations and is hard to put a bridle on. They are lucky to have you, and so are we. R2 is NOT perfect, nor am I by far lol ! But, I did learn awhile ago, "Leave with the one who brought you". So while some of our guild are enjoying other R2 games in the meantime, we are eager to return to our normal routines, guild families and non-guild friends as soon as it all works out as it should. Thanks Wrathians for your patience!! See you soon
    Last edited by scottiejg; 10-20-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

https://www.************/announcement.html

Insert
      Last edited by R21535280; 10-20-2020, 10:56 AM. Reason: Cant post link

Comment

Basically we wont hear anything until the 28th, when prelim hearings are done

Comment

Originally posted by scottiejg View Post
          This is huge information, and I must say to Memory Lane and any others, I appreciate how hard it must've been *and still is* to know this information and not be able to share even a glimmer, even in the face of insults and innuendo.
          Just to clarify, I learned about this when it was posted to GHW's Wartune news page, but knew it was coming because they also mentioned it in their first announcement. I did state again that we do need some sort of announcement here since this does impact us, and we need to hear about that directly. Obviously, since this is a legal matter, R2 will need permission before posting an official announcement, but they are working on getting one up here.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-20-2020, 01:41 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

will r2 be giving any new update as players sit and wait to see what might come of the game many have been playing for years

Comment

As everybody knows, Game Hollywood was granted the right by 7Road to do commercial operation of Wartune in some channels since 2012. Before the contract expiration, which is in Mar. 2019, Game Hollywood started to behave strangely. Firstly, they stopped paying revenue share to us since Jan. 2019 till now

so they illegaly gained cash from us players so can i ask for a refund from jan 2019 to oct 2020 then lmao (not going to happen in a mnth of sundays)

Comment

Why would 7Road interfere or get email verification in the game? Game Hollywood and R2 are still under contract or expired with 7Road? Or there must be a reason behind those. Maybe it's not just "email verification" thing or getting info from the distributor but should be another reason.

Comment

Working...
                X