Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't pass the game, it's still 99% all the time.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	can't pass.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	1664723

Comment

i can't pass, it always still 99%Click image for larger version

Name:	can't pass.JPG
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1664724

Comment

Originally posted by R27676513 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]35134[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]35134[/ATTACH]
        i can't pass, it always still 99%[ATTACH=CONFIG]35135[/ATTACH]
        THREE posts in 20 minutes and ALL in the wrong thread... I am seriously impressed how you managed to do that. =_=

Comment

Name:	wartube error.jpg
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	1664947

I think the word "Strength" has been misspelled. Please Kindly correct. Just see the Screen Shot I've made.
          that's all R2.

Comment

Name:	wrong word.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1665630
            Should be Altar not Alter

Comment

All of this time and they still can't fix the battlegrounds "soles" thing? >.>

Comment

Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
                All of this time and they still can't fix the battlegrounds "soles" thing? >.>
                It seems none of the language typos have been corrected. :/ One would think "How hard can it be?!!", right? I for one won't bother reporting them anymore.

Comment

Another typo I found was "You can't do that while in a dugeon" as opposed to "dungeon". Also, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY FIXING SOULS IN BG!

Comment

It's nice that the hilariously bad "soles" got corrected, but let's also remember that "Grim Reaper" is spelled with one "m", not two. Currently it says "Grimm Reaper" in the BG.

Comment

I love 'MY' guild, therefore I contributed a lot to my guild. I am not in your (thy) guild, I don't contribute to your (thy) guild! I don't love your 'THY' guild. Why do I have to walk around with a 'LOVE YOUR (THY) GUILD' title on top of my head?

Comment

Originally posted by Amiablesweetie View Post
                        I love 'MY' guild, therefore I contributed a lot to my guild. I am not in your (thy) guild, I don't contribute to your (thy) guild! I don't love your 'THY' guild. Why do I have to walk around with a 'LOVE YOUR (THY) GUILD' title on top of my head?
                        lol! But maybe it's a message to the world. Like "Make love, not war!" or "All you need is love!" and such. So a message to other players they should love their guild as much as you love yours? ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          lol! But maybe it's a message to the world. Like "Make love, not war!" or "All you need is love!" and such. So a message to other players they should love their guild as much as you love yours? ^_^
                          Yes! You are right! 'Love thy enemy' 'Love thy neighbor' ^^ v

But, there'll be no Wartune if we just make love with toons.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone saw this daily quest involving the World Boss - look at the numbers, both of them didn't match. Is it really x10 or x20?!

Name:	wb.png
Size:	528.4 KB
ID:	1668901
                            WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

The system messages for Spire Chests, Warrior's Mark and Battleground Treasure Chests are really messed up.
                              "[System]Congratulations to [(player)] for obtaining (item) x1 in will be open for Spire Chest hour(s).!" What the heck? How did this not get noticed? The "will be open for" and "hour(s)." portion of the text should not be there.

Name:	SpireChest.png
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1677275

Name:	BattlegroundChest.png
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1677276

Name:	WarriorsMark.png
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1677277
                              Last edited by R212396167; 10-31-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Name:	CursedMummy-DoomsdayPaladin.png
Size:	745.3 KB
ID:	1669187
                                The actual monster name for this quest is Cursed Mummy. But for some reason the quest title says Doomsday Paladin.

Comment

Working...
                                X