Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOA.. i can't login for 2 days already...

Comment

can i get any help here? what's the matter gm/pm/admins... etc...

Comment

I dont understand why you guys "R2games" ask us "players" to make tickets if you guys "R2games" dont solve and fix the problems

Comment

ok i can login load everything but then goes to black screen, i can see hot events, daily events but everything else is black..... can some1 help me plz. its been like this for a few hours now

Comment

me too got the problem.now my account been banned why?

me too got the same problem and now my account been banned why?

me too got the same problem.now my account been banned why?
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-27-2014, 09:11 AM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

Originally posted by R225692254 View Post

me too got the same problem and now my account been banned why?

me too got the same problem.now my account been banned why?
              File a ticket. Spamming here isn't going to help.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                File a ticket. Spamming here isn't going to help.
                how to file a ticket?

Comment

every time i click on guild so i can use my vault or contribute some gold my screen goes black and i have to refresh
                  its getting annoying since i have items in my vault that i need to use

Comment

Originally posted by R225692254 View Post
                    how to file a ticket?
                    Go to http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune and fill in the boxes

Originally posted by mowzel View Post
                    every time i click on guild so i can use my vault or contribute some gold my screen goes black and i have to refresh
                    its getting annoying since i have items in my vault that i need to use
                    Did you try it again after you cleared cache and data from your browser or maybe even a other browser/PC??
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

yes done that
                      iv tried to perform a guild blessing and contribute to your guild through daily devotion but even that black screens on me
                      iv tried it on a friends computer and it doesnt black screen on me

its sorted its self out duno wot was wrong but not happening now
                      Last edited by mowzel; 05-28-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I have problem loading for the last few days. i dont even get 7 road logo anymore

Comment

yea. i was told to download comodo dragon cuz chrome has issues loading this game ( reason unknown ) Like today i cannot log in. it sits there loading forever then white screens. I do not know what the problem is but this game ran fine on chrome, now it has these issues daily. FIX IT. Cache, cookies, doesnt solve problem. New browser does the same thing. Sad i play league of angels and other r2 games thru chrome yet this one has a problem. That problem is you, not us. Why pay thousands to boost and have your checks signed when u cant solve a problem? >___<

Comment

support ticket logged and no feedback yet.
                            Hi i have logged a ticket #108600 on Thursday 29/05/2014 and have not yet had any feedback. The problem i had was i never received my glory chrystals from class wars and also spent 2k balens on wagers and have not received anything. any feedback from R2 will be greatly appreciated as to what the solution will be to my problem

Comment

Originally posted by knolderik View Post
                              There is nothing wrong with your computer it is the server lag and program lag that makes us get Black screen and cant log in and getting some bugs in game with not see characters and leaving game
                              am sorry to disagree with you and having to tell you its not server lag .... I got myself a new laptop not too long ago and all the lag for me dissappeared
                              Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                              GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=388Click image for larger version

Name:	paint 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	1688715 this is what's happening to me too

Comment

Working...
                                X