This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you try all the suggested fixes?
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

can someone check my ticket case # 112684.thanks

Comment

hii .. plz help i cant login im on king's wall server i join with my FB account but after that there is no charcter name & when i prees play now a page appeared with error accuired please refresh and login !!
        why that ?!
        Thx for co-op

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	paint 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	1689381same in this game too r2

Comment

Name:	it doing on this one too.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	1689382 on this one too R2

Comment

i cant login to server 471 stops loading at 50% when i load server 487 no problems please help

Comment

lolClick image for larger version

Name:	large.jpg
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	1689397
                lllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllll

Comment

cant log in server 471 (city of rowold) either :S

Comment

I've only been able to log my char on 471 (City of Rowald) once in the last 2 days, I've tried 2 different computers and every browser I can think of but always get exactly the same as bllurosee. I've cleared the cache and tried reinstalling the broswers but nada. This means there's no tree for my guild and they are not gonna be happy bunnies I'm sure. This has never happened until we were merged with 468. Please can you check this problem as I'm sure there must be more of us who are having trouble since the merge.

Comment

Originally posted by schnozzer View Post
                      I've only been able to log my char on 471 (City of Rowald) once in the last 2 days, I've tried 2 different computers and every browser I can think of but always get exactly the same as bllurosee. I've cleared the cache and tried reinstalling the broswers but nada. This means there's no tree for my guild and they are not gonna be happy bunnies I'm sure. This has never happened until we were merged with 468. Please can you check this problem as I'm sure there must be more of us who are having trouble since the merge.
                      Can you try loading a server you have not yet played on? If that one loads fine and yours still doesn't, then please file a ticket. Some characters get 'stuck' on loading and then a GM can have a look at it to nudge it free.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i am having promlems with logging in server 471 again..i tried both browsers...2 different computers..not loading again.i filed a ticket and got an answer like server works for them but not for me.so how come i can play at server 55?

Comment

and this is screenie of page not loading

Name:	471.jpg
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	1689460
                          Last edited by Buroldt; 06-13-2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

just made a new char on a fresh server and it loads fine as do others on previous servers so I will file a ticket and hope it can be sorted on 471.

Comment

how can I file a ticket if i can not login? no matter what server or browser... and if any mod comes to ask about ccleaners and **** I will tell him/her to go ** themselves. fix those **** issue already

Comment

Originally posted by R221488706 View Post
                                how can I file a ticket if i can not login? no matter what server or browser... and if any mod comes to ask about ccleaners and **** I will tell him/her to go ** themselves. fix those **** issue already
                                You don't have to be logged in to file a ticket... http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune Fill out your email, account name and server and then you can select your character.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X