Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Technical/Log In/Stuck Loading/I Have Lag Thread list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg rly????? This is like day 7 or so that I dun get into S471...... I have done everything that I can think of + what I have read on forum but the loading is still stuck at 50%.....
    Darn rly hope my guild aint gonna kick me since I am not able do anything to get in.....

Comment

Well i can't log into servers 471 or 374 , but can log into s16 ?? also seem to be able to get into any old server i've never used before , s490 and 491 won't load either.
      Yet on my old windows 7 laptop running opera i can log into any server at all !!
      And yeah i've tried every trick/fix in the book to sort this out, not to mention this laptop is brand new today

My main concern is the amount of time and money i've invested into my character on 471 , i sure as hell do not want to start again on a new "working" server without a full refund

Come on R2 , this has only occurred since the last set of merges. a thousand players can't all be wrong or not know how to fix this

Comment

How can this be , that is our fault and we should check all ?
        I use a VPN actually and i tried many other things (all updates, using different browsers, using incocnito mode....etc).
        OTHER SERVERS are ACTUALLY WORKING......so why can't login to s471 since MERGE....
        I also can login at midnight (European time), when all ingame events are finished and i miss them.....and there i don't need to use different browsers, its working normal in the night....WHY?

Comment

I'm just getting the "Unable to resolved DNS host." Still getting, on EVERY server mind you. I've tried three different browsers, and everything else in the "DNS fix" portion. Still, it only works intermittently. This gets frustrating that this appeared out of the blue last night for the first time ever. I've got too much time and money invested into the game to not be upset over the fact that something, somewhere, is not working correctly. Ofcourse, R2 will tell you it's on the client side, even when it isn't. I've delt with their so-called "support" for almost a year now. Various issues over the year, none of which have been resolved by our 'barely-able-to-understand-the-english-language' support department. Their answers contradict themselves, and they LOVE to tell you "It's an issue on your side, we checked our side." Yet, It can't be an issue on my side when LOTS of other players are having the SAME issue.... Fix your ****, R2, or gimme back my money.

Comment

I also have loading problems that appeared yesterday, like the user above. It's not getting into the game, but when it tries loading a different scene it gets stuck. I then have to reload game, and it plays fine until it gets stuck again. I'm on s22, UK based player.

Comment

For those that want to give it a go, for DNS related problems: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sue-Workaround.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Windows7 laptop and Windows8 laptop, can still log on just fine on the old one, but get the loading screen issues with the new one ???
                Nothing to do with my settings or service provider, both have matching settings an obviously use the same connection
                This is just ridiculous now !!!
                i've put £100's into building my character and for what? So i can sometimes use it when my old laptop is available to use?
                what's the odds on this ever getting fixed, or a 200.000 balen refund for a new char on a new "working" server ??
                All since the merge, sorry R2 but somewhere on your side something went very wrong indeed
                If i have to walk away from my s471 char then i won't ever be back, or ever trust another r2 game again

Comment

Believe it or not, we *are* trying to help... People at R2 are aware of the issue, but in the meantime, until it gets fixed, why not try some of the fixes mentioned so you can hopefully continue playing... Is that really so horrible of us?

Now, if folks with DNS-issues could tell us their IP, location and server number (feel free to PM it to one of the mods here), the GMs can get a better overview of the issue.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by maxernest View Post
                    I also have loading problems that appeared yesterday, like the user above. It's not getting into the game, but when it tries loading a different scene it gets stuck. I then have to reload game, and it plays fine until it gets stuck again. I'm on s22, UK based player.
                    Getting this but also with the DNS problem - started randomly yesterday on my home computer and now happening on the work computer as well.
                    Server 64
                    Last edited by R25748245; 06-17-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

my loading stuck at 50% please r2 fix it

Comment

Originally posted by chamazing View Post
                        my loading stuck at 50% please r2 fix it
                        You are not alone.....
                        If it is of any help, I never had this problem before with this computer, but today I play from another country on a cable in the hotel.

"Believe it or not, we *are* trying to help... "

Ofc you are. On the same time as other guys in your company is adding and adding and adding new pop ups and stuff that sinks the game even more.
                        I send a ticket a few weeks before asking for help with switches.
                        The game sets REJECT INVITATIONS and REJECT GROUPINVITATIONS switches every day (or second day) despite me turning them off.
                        I turn off SHOW CLOTHING switch, only to see it turned off the next day.
                        R2 does NOTHING to fix this. Dont tell us you do, because if you REALLY wanted to do it, you would have long long ago.

No, you say you are trying. I belive you. But you do not try hard enough. You do this on a very low priority where cash stuff is high priority.

So now, with this 50% loading stop I have I cant play anymore.
                        I will lose a little more intrest and if it works in the future, I might have lost all my patience to play a game with all theese errors that could be fixed if there really was any intrest in fixing them.
                        I seriously doubt you REALLY are trying very hard.

Hope this works soon as else you will most likely lose yet another player.

Comment

Ok.... What is this problem with S471??? I got in a few days ago n now I am stuck at this darn 50% load screen again.......... I miss out VIP rewards, GB rewards n what not
                          Bet there is some rly good events also that I miss out >.<
                          Gah pretty plz try fix this bug or what it is I MISS MY GUILD MATES :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Zmexeh View Post
                            Ok.... What is this problem with S471??? I got in a few days ago n now I am stuck at this darn 50% load screen again.......... I miss out VIP rewards, GB rewards n what not
                            Bet there is some rly good events also that I miss out >.<
                            Gah pretty plz try fix this bug or what it is I MISS MY GUILD MATES :'(
                            Im stuck too since sunday. S31.
                            Is there really no way to fix this R2?

Comment

did you all filed a ticket for this??
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                                did you all filed a ticket for this??
                                No. They will not do anything, or else they would have long long ago.
                                I have seen posts about this for months and if nothing happens up to this date, why do you think something will happen now?

The last ticket I filed was about the three switches 'reject invitations, reject party invitations and show clothing'
                                The two first and set every day despite me turning them off.
                                The last one is removed every day despite me setting it every day to reduce lag.
                                If such a trivial thing is rejected, I seriously doubt there is any will in fixing code....

Comment

Working...
                                X