X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam S16-S49 still busy, more than 11h now

Comment

• I have the same problem. I put in a ticket and all they said is they are working on it????

Comment

• This is a blackscreen issue, regarding kabam servers not the subhost (kabam).

I sent a ticket succesfully but didn't send me a confirmation email like it promised (I know I spelled my email correctly). I used the link for the server which is https://tp.r2games.com/kabam/wtplay?...&serverid=5218 (for kabam s97) and it kept saying "Establishing secure connection" and "Waiting for tp.r2games.com..." which means it found the server but can't connect to it. I sent this information in the ticket itself as well, however never got confirmation so not sure if it was sent.

The servers that are down are as followed: s97, s95, s84, s78. S69 and s64 are live and apart of the down servers mentioned as a joint server.

Comment

• what does it mean when your able to log into a server but the screen is black and it locks you out?

Comment

• Why dont u all fix wartune cuz it is lagging in the whole game everyday and by ppl spending money on this game im sure u all have enough money from the ppl that play and put money on here im sure u can buy a program too fix the lag it is getting alot of ppl mad cuz of the lag and u all seem not to do nothing about it and that is why u all do merges cuz of ppl not playing no more and i have not seen a game lag so bad that i play as much as this game does so can u fix the lag and when u all fixed it it was fast but for only 2days and then back too lag and im sure u get alot of ppl complaining about that and u all do nothing i would like too now why u all dont do or fix the lag like i said u all get alot of money from ppl but putting money on this game and u can use that money too fix the lag too were it dont lag no more so can u plz fix that ty

Comment

• Originally posted by R291118993 View Post
              I have the same problem. I put in a ticket and all they said is they are working on it????
              MemoryLane has posted an update about this specific issue on this thread here. At this time we know nothing further.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
              X