No announcement yet.

Wartune Mini Client Help [Merged Threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not register the mini-client, error message displayed at login. is it because my windows is 10?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1716338Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1716339

Comment

• how to log in in client if your account is facebook?

Comment

• I have the same problem. whenever you refresh or disconnected this appears when you run the mini-client.. I have to clear cache just to be able to login again.. and after clearing cache its a waste of time loading everything again.. can someone tell me whats the cause of this?

Comment

• wartune devs why not make big download like archage in other mmos it obvious your game to munch 250 mb mini cleint or web broswer all crazy updates it was great 2 half years ago all new stuff added all got 95 percnet player laggy like crazy just make 10 gb downlaod whatever it takes i doubt it cost you more then 1 percnet income get 1000s servers

Comment

• Mini client Bug: Before loading completes, auto closes and reverts to login page.

As I logged-in today through mini client, prior to completing 100% loading, the mini client reverts back to the log-in page.

Cleared cache, cleared flash cache, restarted computer. Same problem occurs. Tried again.

Tried Maxthon browser, at 49% loading, received a message "You are about to close page, would you like to continue" (which was odd since I did not prompt nor clicked any button to close the page). Refreshed browser, and re-logged in. Same problem occured, at 49%, was prompted by "You are about to close page..."

Any possible solutions?
            Help.
            Last edited by DancingKimChick; 11-15-2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: changed login to loading- because it just doesn't sound right :D
            People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
            사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• Can you please log into a different server at let us know if you get the same problem?
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Im currently having this problem currently, just built my new pc and was re downloading everything and this happens when i tried the mini client.
                I already installed the latest flash as well and the browser version of the game works, tried it without antivirus running as well.
                OS is windows 7 64 pro

Originally posted by Kalionarix View Post
                It worked before but then i had to reinstall windows and now this:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]143653[/ATTACH]
                I did reinstall flashplayer through IE but still this same thing, won't work and it was hard to even get client... couldn't load it myself from netsite but had to get it from friend... If i download it myself with IE from wartune homepage and i try to open it after i get notification that it doesn't work with win32 system

Comment

• Ok i have windows 10. I get the black screen after login. I seen a post from wartune in the game while i was playing that said to go back to a earlier version of flash. Windows 10 comes with microsoft edge and we are unable to go to a old version of flash since flash is built into microsoft edge. Any idea how to fix this black screen issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by XTrueShotX View Post
                    Mod Edit:

To start, make sure you have the correct Flash installed:
                    ~ Open up Internet Explorer (Yes, IE... I know, it's not the best, but just do it, ok?)
                    ~ Go here in IE and install this Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
                    ~ Run the Mini Client.

If by then you run into issues, post here including a screenshot.

For those saying it does not work with Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 10: that is incorrect. It does work with those operating systems.

Please report any problems for the R2Client to the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Client-Is-Here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone please help, i downloaded the Wartune mini client from the website and i open it then click google login but it always goes through the browser.
                    Does anyone know how i can log in with google but through the miniclient?
                    Let help this moron out because obviously he is confused or just ignorant. His statement "For those saying it does not work with Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 10: that is incorrect. It does work with those operating systems" HIS STATEMENT IS VERY INCORRECT...IT DOES NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS 10. I HAVE IT TRIED BOTH MINI AND R2 CLIENTS AND NIETHER OF THEM WORK SO WHAT HE IS SAYING IS INCORRECT! MUST BE A R2 BROWN NOSIN LACKY WHO WORKS FOR FREE. GLAD I COULD BE HERE TO CORRECT YOU TRUESHOT STOP POSTING FALSE INFORMATION TO PEOPLE YA NOOB

Comment

• Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
                      Let help this moron out because obviously he is confused or just ignorant. His statement "For those saying it does not work with Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 10: that is incorrect. It does work with those operating systems" HIS STATEMENT IS VERY INCORRECT...IT DOES NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS 10. I HAVE IT TRIED BOTH MINI AND R2 CLIENTS AND NIETHER OF THEM WORK
                      This post you are quoting dates back to August last year (the Windows 10 was edited in when it was released), at which time the mini client worked fine with these systems. It's just the recent flash update that has made a bit of a botch in the system. The issue has been reported, but for now the work around is to downgrade your recent flash update (please see Mod Edit in post #1 of this thread). Either way, the client will work with either of these operating systems.
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 01-03-2016, 02:48 AM.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        This post you are quoting dates back to August last year (the Windows 10 was edited in when it was released), at which time the mini client worked fine with these systems. It's just the recent flash update that has made a bit of a botch in the system. The issue has been reported, but for now the work around is to downgrade your recent flash update (please see Mod Edit in post #1 of this thread). Either way, the client will work with either of these operating systems.
                        I'm not messing up my perfectly working upgraded computer to run some **** game cause r2 is to lazy to do anything about it after knowing about it for a week now. They can do emergency maintenance for some bullship like a typo but can't do squat about their r2 client but stand there looking stupid

Comment

• what gonna do it stuck forever? same as in R2client

Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	1723796

Comment

• Other than trying both client and browser, what else habe you tried? Can you please try another server and see if you are able to load in?
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

• One Eternity Later...

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelTouch00 View Post
                                One Eternity Later...
                                Is that after following the instructions in the first post?
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X