• Show
Clear All

man, thts my link of download in post XD u copy cat
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post

R2 don't want mini work that all story ,, thy was have mini from 1 year but thy dont show it to ppl .. but when anther website say R2 lie , thy have mini but not show it ,, thy give ppl mini not work .. !!
      and what does tht even mean
      Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 08-23-2014, 10:44 AM.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

How do I even find IE on my computer anymore?
        I tried so hard for so long to remove it completely, then just hid it and forgot about it

Comment

Ballens sent to wrong account

I use the mini client now. Needing ballens for my wedding. I Clicked on the recharge button as I always do. It opened up google and the account page. Not thinking anything of it, I made my order. After participating in world boss and still no ballens, I started to wander what was up. After another 20 mins or so and many refreshes an Idea got into my head... They sent the Ballens to another account! Don't know why they would send ballens to an account that wasn't logged in to begin with and had not been logged of more then a couple days. Also every time I do log in on the account it makes me log in (weather I have the "Remember me" checked or not), why not this time. And come to find out I'm not the only one this has happen to.

Other then that I have had no other issues "YET". and I use Facebook for log in.
          Last edited by Funtimmer; 08-24-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funtimmer View Post

I use the mini client now. Needing ballens for my wedding. I Clicked on the recharge button as I always do. It opened up google and the account page. Not thinking anything of it, I made my order. After participating in world boss and still no ballens, I started to wander what was up. After another 20 mins or so and many refreshes an Idea got into my head... They sent the Ballens to another account! Don't know why they would send ballens to an account that wasn't logged in to begin with and had not been logged of more then a couple days. Also every time I do log in on the account it makes me log in (weather I have the "Remember me" checked or not), why not this time. And come to find out I'm not the only one this has happen to.

Other then that I have had no other issues "YET". and I use Facebook for log in.
            how to log in with social media? i m using gmail but can get through the game
            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by Funtimmer View Post

Just went to check my Ticket and its gone. Also out of curiosity went to the purchase ballens screen an now it comes up with the original screen with the options to use skrill and playspan (ofcourse still in a Google Browser).

Comment

It might have been that the browser stored the other account and did not switch.

If you fill in the ticket number and email here: support.r2games.com/support/support it will prompt you with the ticket. If you then reply to it the ticket will open itself again.
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

mini client is more lag on the site log in
                  to much pride will kill u!!
                  taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

When will mini client be available for armor servers? Armor servers are not on the server list!
                    Server: Armor S6
                    IGN: Xanthralla
                    Guild: Samurai

Comment

Cant find the download link for the mini client?

Comment

Originally posted by oddbod2014 View Post
                        Cant find the download link for the mini client?
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1076834
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

is it buried in that long thread?
                          The first post shows where it should be, a big mini client button, but I dont have that on the page when i go to it.

Comment

Originally posted by oddbod2014 View Post
                            is it buried in that long thread?
                            The first post shows where it should be, a big mini client button, but I dont have that on the page when i go to it.
                            If you play on the R2 site direct, then you should see the Mini-Client Download to the right of the big graphic on the Wartune homepage, as shown in the first post of the thread you were linked to. If you do not see that button on the homepage, please provide a screenshot so we can help you figure out what's going on.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So why is it we are trying to work around bad programming?

Comment

Mini-Client Link is BROKEN

After my client fails to update itself, I went to the main page to re-download (following the button to this link: http://219.129.216.161/updates/shenq...ne-R2Games.exe), and I am getting a 404 error:

æ—*法找到该页
                                您æ*£åœ¨æœç´¢çš„页面可能已经åˆ*除、更名或暂时不可用。

请尝试以下操作:
                                •确保浏览器的地址æ*ä¸*显示的网站地址的拼写和æ*¼å¼æ*£ç¡®æ—*误。
                                •如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的æ*¼å¼ä¸æ*£ç¡®ã€‚
                                •单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。

HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
                                Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)
                                •转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTP”和“404”的æ*‡é¢˜ã€‚
                                •打开“IIS 帮助”(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) ä¸*访问),然后搜索æ*‡é¢˜ä¸ºâ€œç½‘站设置”、“常规管理任务”和“关于自定义错误消息”的主题。

Comment

Working...
                                X