X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Mini Client Help [Merged Threads]

Mod Edit:

To start, make sure you have the correct Flash installed:
    ~ Open up Internet Explorer (Yes, IE... I know, it's not the best, but just do it, ok?)
    ~ Go here in IE and install this Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
    ~ Run the Mini Client.

If by then you run into issues, post here including a screenshot.

For those saying it does not work with Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 10: that is incorrect. It does work with those operating systems.

Please report any problems for the R2Client to the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Client-Is-Here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone please help, i downloaded the Wartune mini client from the website and i open it then click google login but it always goes through the browser.
    Does anyone know how i can log in with google but through the miniclient?
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-10-2015, 01:02 AM.
    "With great power comes great responsibility"
    "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
    Class: Male Archer
    Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
    Guild: ☜Omega☞
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Mini client help

Tried to start using the mini client today and it seems like I can't.

It won't accept my user name as it say's my account is bound, and to use email as login.
    The problem is that the login stops 3 characters short of my email address.

I would file a ticket but it will take about 2mil days for them to get back to me

Anyone got any info that could help??

Comment

i cant help you with login problem, but from what i gathered is this "mini-client" is not even a mini client, just a landing point or shortcut.
      also, it's not compatible with win 7 64bit.

well, for more info just check the thread
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

edit: nvm, i just saw the news ^^

Comment

You need to have the log-in automatically on your browser, just log the account on the IE browser.
          Then make sure it remembers it.
          Then try using the client again.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            Tried to start using the mini client today and it seems like I can't.

It won't accept my user name as it say's my account is bound, and to use email as login.
            The problem is that the login stops 3 characters short of my email address.

I would file a ticket but it will take about 2mil days for them to get back to me

Anyone got any info that could help??
            I had same problem, need to send ticket asking to change main login email to something shorter then re bind new email and it'll work.
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

When i try to login with the mini client it always says "the user name does not exist"
              I tried to log in with my username or my email (since my account is acticated) and the same password i use on the wartune.r2games.com.

Comment

Mini CLient Problem !

HI all my problem is when i come online i cant click to allow my flash play ... anyone knows how to fix it ?

Comment

Mini client problem T_T

i cant use mini client cause my email is too log and it dont fix in the username space! can u guys fix that and thanks

Comment

what to do when u linked your account with yahoo mail and there are options for facebook and google only

Comment

when i try to log in mini client,it say that my account is bound,so dont let me to log in.i can log in site with same account,but not in the mini client.whats with that?

Comment

Here's a mini client problem; none is available for players on kong...thanks for the nerf

Comment

So far, I saw a lot of complain about the mini-client not working for r2 players anyway, so don't feel left behind XD
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

When it says your account is bound please login with the e-mail that you registered with.
                            As for clients on other platforms, you might as well send them an e-mail to try and get it for you guys.
                            They need to ask for it not R2.

Comment

Allow flash play ?
                              What are you referring to ?
                              The game is based on Flash if you want to change some settings.
                              You can change them in your top right bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X