• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice blog!

Comment

Added some thoughts on love thy mount and hall of fame:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...thy-mount.html
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Added some thoughts on love thy mount and hall of fame:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...thy-mount.html
        Very nice blog, very assertive toughts.
        And really a hard job! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Gulldan View Post
          Very nice blog, very assertive toughts.
          And really a hard job! Congrats!
          Thank you very much
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Thank you!
            Last edited by Energizalo; 03-13-2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Energizalo View Post
              Nice tips!

Comment

the thing that this blog DOESN"T mention is that he uses bots in atoll to gather essence for sylph sepulcrum. so in fact his blog is a sham

Comment

There will be always some anonym trolls who come insulting, regardless of what you do. There was even someone who volunteered to kill Gandhi, so I didn't expect better here

Comment

I wrote a guide on the new sylph equipment, I hope you find it useful:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...ent-guide.html

Comment

• Thank you for posting I think you have made fair comments about Sylph arena I do not like that much. My team is over 60k br and I lost to opponents that have 30k BR.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                        Thank you for posting I think you have made fair comments about Sylph arena I do not like that much. My team is over 60k br and I lost to opponents that have 30k BR.

DarkMeph
                        if you have 3x20k br team and you are against a 1x30k br, you can lose.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• yeah I guess it taught to check my targets more carefully. My problem is a try and keep everything the same. I have three purple Slyphs and the other around 3 or 4 star blue. My three main Sylphs are around lvl 60. I did slightly regret evolving one of my irises to Triton maybe should have done eve/hercules instead but that will be my next evolution anyway.

DarkMeph

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                            yeah I guess it taught to check my targets more carefully. My problem is a try and keep everything the same. I have three purple Slyphs and the other around 3 or 4 star blue. My three main Sylphs are around lvl 60. I did slightly regret evolving one of my irises to Triton maybe should have done eve/hercules instead but that will be my next evolution anyway.

DarkMeph
                            for sylph, imo, you should focus on one untill it's maxed
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• I have started to do that now more. I got two irises one of them I evolved into Triton now 2 star purple and not far off being 3 stars. I was 7 shards short of getting hades. The other iris I left because It was my first Sylph I had. My other purple was eve and nearly got all the starsand and Star tears. I think I need 3 more star tears and about 200 more sand.

DarkMeph

Comment

• resist event coming up tomorrow, see more info here:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...as-events.html

Comment

Working...
                                X