New wartune blog about balens and BR: wartune-balens.blogspot.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Guys, I posted an analysis of the current big spender event, which can help you to decide to spend or not:
    http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
    I hope you find it useful!
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I posted a new entry to the blog about many secrets about the sylph system, which a lot of players don't know.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        I posted a new entry to the blog about many secrets about the sylph system, which a lot of players don't know.
        You're a good blog author. You can try looking at my blog to see somethings people have been asking frequently on the forums.

Comment

Thank you, you have a very nice blog too! Will try to post things which are asked by many players.

Comment

Okay. Have a nice day

Comment

This no longer being updated?

Comment

Sorry, my next entry took me some more time to finish.. I did many hours of testing how combat works in Wartune. Which multipliers and modifier is applied and when. I found some interesting results. Please read the complete article at

Comment

You forgot about Pan in your sylp section

Also, for the chaos part, it works on iris spelling raindance as well, and you might want to add heal rune to the usefull runes while awaken pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Sorry, my next entry took me some more time to finish.. I did many hours of testing how combat works in Wartune. Which multipliers and modifier is applied and when. I found some interesting results. Please read the complete article at
                    It's fine :P. I just didn't want this blog to die too quickly. It's been amazing so far! Keep it up!

Comment

Thanks, I try my best

piet: I left out Pan because I dont find it useful in any situation, always some other sylph is superior. Yes, you right, chaos can be even useful sometimes when the sylph tries to heal, I just mentioned having your opponent dephic himself to death is the most devastating way of using it About heal rune, I don't understand, when can it be superior to rage/chaos/blood rune in cw? Heal rune could be cool if we would have more than 2 rune slots... I hope that happens in the future ( I still remember when we had that).

Please also feel free to comment a given topic on the blog itself, thanks!

Comment

Added a new entry about how to maximize gain from jewel hunt:

Comment

Nice !

I should really start leaving comments on the blog itself. But that requires me creating a google+ account. Or remembering my google+ password..

Comment

I think if you have a gmail account, you have a google+ account too, or can have one with 1 click. When I used the site to make a vote for our guild's new name, people could log in and vote with only their gmail account. At least, I hope it's that simple

Comment

is best blog, no contest

it is only partially accurate, this one. there is a way to do 7, which gives 30 fate stone chest

see comment
                              Last edited by noob9841; 05-28-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Gotta love Gooooooooooooogle.
                                Nice blog by the way! =D
                                The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                                that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                                that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                                and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                                face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                                me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Working...
                                X