Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added a new entry, spolier info about wishing wall:
    http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...hing-wall.html
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

how do you get 6 free horns a day?

Comment

you can use 1 core (which you get for free) and change the clothes, and the clothes stay in the list to identify, and now you can identify another set of clothes. etc. etc. after a while, you have lots of clothes (even though you don't really have them) and you can identify them all, having spent no balens. from the original hat they gave me, i now have a list with 7 hats (and the hat levelled up to level 2) which i can identify with the 2 million gold i get a day for doing nothing except getting mines. i get 50 sepulcrums a week for having 3 average sylphs (stay at top 49 or better)

if you are a non-balen player, free clothes cannot be ignored

Comment

you get 2 horns per 5 level you beat in sky trail.

Comment

if br is what you want, kyanite and academy is probably a better bet anyway. if your academy is full, then clothes (if you don't have them), then sepulcrum.

Comment

i like this guys blog. ty

Comment

Thanks for the support

Added a few new entries in the past weeks, the last one is about class war strategy, how do I prepare for it, maybe some of you find a few useful hints there:
                http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...-strategy.html
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Im a fan of your guides! Really helpful! Are you gonna do one for the hero medal exchange?

Comment

Thank you Fherlayt for all the hard work and all the info you share with us. You help all of us who "Thank You", and the countless others we share the information with. Great job!
                    I can hardly eat muffins in an agitated manner. The butter would probably get on my cuffs.

Comment

Thank you guys! I finished my hero medal analysis, I hope it helps:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...ods-event.html

Comment

i have read and read again yur blog, Fherlayt..nice one and written intellegently and passionately (in my opinion of course), i dont feel boring reading and reading again. Graet job!
                        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

i mean Great job ( not Graet) :P
                          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Thank you! I'm in Italy atm on holidays, so can't really write new posts for some more time, but as soon as I'm home will pour out all the thoughts I collected meanwhile

Comment

ACE from 404 lvl 58 73k br none cashier

Comment

Hello all, I'am back from holidays, and posted a new article. This post is not related to any current sale etc, it's about the mechanics of BR gain and balen spending. Read it to avoid the trap some whales fall into.

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...adly-trap.html

Comment

Working...
                                X