Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Trade market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade market

My screen name is ELITE84. I Love this game, but I have a request! Everyone that plays this game has equipment that they can't use. I would like to see a Trade Market. I have tons of VIP tokens I don't need, so maybe i could trade them for something that i need. It's a new idea with a lot of potential. Let me know what u gamers think!!

im agreee :P
    need your support, guys

Comment

Originally posted by ELITE84 View Post
      My screen name is ELITE84. I Love this game, but I have a request! Everyone that plays this game has equipment that they can't use. I would like to see a Trade Market. I have tons of VIP tokens I don't need, so maybe i could trade them for something that i need. It's a new idea with a lot of potential. Let me know what u gamers think!!
      The trading system will not be coming to the english servers of Wartune as decided by <a not allowed website>. But this system is already in the chinese Wartune(Divine Comedy).
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-31-2014, 10:39 AM. Reason: Editing it because the <anot allowed website got cen sored

Comment

Ok, how about this..... a CONVERT for things that Aren't your class? I know a mage who got the Knight 70 sword dropped into their lap (yes, me) I had to recycle it cuz its USELESS the way the game is. There should be a convert fee in the blacksmith for it then so I could make it into something useful.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
        X